Only in the Hood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
kinda like madden. they could make a perfect game but they won't cause then they'd never sell shit again....

bad analogy. madden is the best selling game every single year, even if its a bad version. if they could make a perfect game, then all they'd really need to do is update rosters/uniforms/graphics.

but you were right about cops and tickets, they want/need our skrills.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
bad analogy. madden is the best selling game every single year, even if its a bad version. if they could make a perfect game, then all they'd really need to do is update rosters/uniforms/graphics.

but you were right about cops and tickets, they want/need our skrills.
you knew what i meant tho so i don't give a fuck.

and i don't give a shit if it sells...that doesn't mean it's the best. it means people like it. like LIL WAYNE...dude's garbage but rich cause bitches and dumb faggots listen to his shit.

same with madden.

you buy what you like. but if the game was perfected one year, and then NEVER made any changes but roster...

people WOULD get bored. cause the majority of people want NEW shit....

:confused:

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
whats a better NFL game then? there are no competitors so by default, it is the best.

and madden players will buy madden every year, they dont get bored. NEW shit isnt always better, remember QB vision? retarded.

anyways the original topic was about cops and how gay they are

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
whats a better NFL game then? there are no competitors so by default, it is the best.

and madden players will buy madden every year, they dont get bored. NEW shit isnt always better, remember QB vision? retarded.

anyways the original topic was about cops and how gay they are
ok so you didn't get what i meant.

yeah qb vision was gay...

ok, make a video game whatever it is, PERFECT...next year, you're not makign something BETTER...it's still THE SAME...

lol

:)

and as i been sayin recently...there's exceptions to everything.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i heard NCAA was weak as hell this year. plus its fucked up how they took out black colleges, dicks.
i heard the same...my boy got it...then played the madden demo...said there's NO comparison.

and him and i use to get down on the ncaa....he said it's better than last years, cause the sliders actually somewhat work...but madden is killin it...

i'm not gettin either tho...lol...i got bored of playing the same shit over and over. i got madden 09 and played it like 5 times. and i use to play seasons of ncaa....i had 8 seasons with ohio state...and 9 with boise state...played the FUCK outta that game...lol

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
madden 10 looks crazy ill tho. IGN says its the best football game ever, they gave it a 8.9.

online franchise is gonna be raw. u can fantasy draft which is dope.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
madden 10 looks crazy ill tho. IGN says its the best football game ever, they gave it a 8.9.

online franchise is gonna be raw. u can fantasy draft which is dope.
yeah i saw the thread in the video games forum about that...

i still ain't gonna get it..madden 09 was weak to me...and now i'd rather play shit like fallout 3 or red faction guerilla...or assassin's creed...

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
o aight, i see what u mean then. i like online versus games, keeps the game fun for days. not real into 1 player games.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
o aight, i see what u mean then. i like online versus games, keeps the game fun for days. not real into 1 player games.
:)

i use to LOVE sports game..that's all i use to play...but it got old...and fallout 3, gta, assassins creed and red faction are pretty dope.

plus, they have story to follow....keeps me entertained...and i don't get online yet...haven't hooked up my router yet...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Man you cats heard ncaa was weak huh......I thought it was dope, but i had to use it as 40$ credit towords that madden.......I keep hearing good shit about the madden, so ncaa had to go.....It was a fun game though......I just recently got into the online thing and that like baysickbrian said keeps that shit entertaining.....

Jan 5, 2006
I love limo tint & put it on every car I cop, but this is my 1st ticket for it, in 16 years of having tint.

...but in this case, I bought the car, from the dealer, with the tint already on it.
got one too.. 35% is hardly noticeable in the day time.. but at night its dope.. looks dark.

someone else got the ticket that was driving my car tho, removed it.. showed it to a cop at the court house.. signed off on it. Ticket was like $320, i had smoked tail lights too which werent even that dark. Wrote a $5 check to the court house to have my court waived and everything.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Ticket was like $320, i had smoked tail lights too which werent even that dark. Wrote a $5 check to the court house to have my court waived and everything.

it woulda got reduced if you went to court and appeared... but if u got it like that, fuck court