Only in the Hood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2005
i've gotten pulled over numerous times out in Benicia for not havin a light on my license plate, never been given a ticket for it tho.

also, one time i was pullin up to my old apartment here in vallejo and cops pulled up behind me rite as i was gettin out of my car. the driver jumped out, gun drawn yellin at me to get back in the car, i didn't know what the fuck was goin on. i get back in my car and his partner comes over to my passenger window and is like, "you know you have a brake light out." i'm like are you serious, all that to tell me i got a brake light out. didn't get a ticket for that either, but still was bullshit. dude went a lil overboard.

Nov 5, 2004
I read somewhere that at any given time, there are 2, yes TWO cops patrolling all of east vallejo from Glen Cove to the Target Center. You gotta be a fuckin bonehead to get pullled over in East Vallejo.

(not sayin that you are a fuckin bonehead by no means)
Lol.

Man, this was on Tennessee and Broadway, by that Wamu. The cop was driving opposite of me, then totally flipped a bitch to stop me. Either he was bored, my car fit the description of someone's car, or I have no clue what else.

2 cops from Glen Cove to Target, that's pitiful. No wonder crime has gone up so much here.

Aug 9, 2002
hmmm loaded gun with no bullets eh?
I know right? I knew it was bullshit cause when I was n back of the cop car when they was searchin ma shit, the cop and his buddy was sittin out for a long time probably makin shit up. They found a box of brand new bullets and took those too. Another thing was the gun was so dirty that the bullets didn't fit in the fuckin gun! Tried to load it once at a party cause it was some young dudes there who claim they was bangin and talkin kinda sidewayz so I wanted to bring in the hammer just incase I had to lay one of them niggas to rest

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
fuck the point system. i got hella tickets. oddly enough i got zero running a redlight or stop sign tickets and i do that everyday.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
^^^ i make sure its coo, fool. i slowdown/stop and peep the scene first. i dont smash thru like i'm bubb rubb- WOOOOO WOOOOOO

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
and i never been at fault for any accidents, so chill with the manslaughter accusations. in fact the only accident my car was involved in was when somebody hit and ran me while my shit was parked.

i got bars, vision, and instinct.

just cuz i run lights and stop signs dont mean i'm a bad driver, stereotypin shea.

Dec 4, 2006
2 weeks ago, I got 2 fix it tickets within an hour of each other for limo tint on my front windows.

1 in Morgan Hill, downtown.

The other on the 101 freeway heading back to SJ from the ticket I got in Morgan Hill.

I explained to the CHP I just got a ticket for this an hour ago, & he said it didnt matter, CHP & county sheriffs are 2 different jurisdictions.

fucking bastards.

I got 6 tickets in San Jo in 1 night for different violations.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
2 weeks ago, I got 2 fix it tickets within an hour of each other for limo tint on my front windows.

1 in Morgan Hill, downtown.

The other on the 101 freeway heading back to SJ from the ticket I got in Morgan Hill.

I explained to the CHP I just got a ticket for this an hour ago, & he said it didnt matter, CHP & county sheriffs are 2 different jurisdictions.

fucking bastards.
that's bullshit. BUT it's also why i went 35% on my car. fuck window tint tickets...my sister use to get them on her 4-runner on dubs...she had limo tint too...lol....

i got pulled over when i used my turn signal 80 feet before i turned instead of 100. cop asked me if i knew the distance and i said 100...he asked why i didn't...

i said, "i was estimating 100 feet since there's not a sign on the road that tells me." he then called for back up. 2 state patrols.

RIGHT FUCKING IN FRONT OF MY APARTMENTS.....actually, right in front of the owner/managers place.

Then they let me go, so I drove 20 feet to my parking spot.

Staters are faggots. The local PD in Ellensburg liked me cause I was covering news shit about them for my journalism major....i got outta 2 tickets bein cool with the captain and chief.

manipulating the system is fun.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I love limo tint & put it on every car I cop, but this is my 1st ticket for it, in 16 years of having tint.

...but in this case, I bought the car, from the dealer, with the tint already on it.
did they put it on themselves? cause in some states if it's manufacturer tint you can't get a ticket.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
*waits for Nine2Five to rant on Walnut Creek cops* lol
FUCKIN WALNUT CREEK COPS!!! Lol, Im kidding. But a word of advice to anyone visiting the vast overprivaleged anus of the bay area, aka walnut creek, behave yourself when youre out drinking or whatever, the cops there have NOTHING to do all day. Im not going to ruin my mood today by thinking about walnut creek anymore, that is all. lol.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
my new car got rear ended on the way up.

I filed a claim with the chicks insurance yesterday & went to the doctor on Tuesday for the neck & back 'injuries' we sustained.

that part sucked.

Friday night popped 3 of em & was floating on cloud 9 til 6am on the beach by the river with my girlfriend.

Saturday I recovered from Friday & hit the river hard for a few hours, it was a white water beast this year.... nobody else would go down the river with me, so fuck it, I went solo.

got drunk pretty much all day saturday & saturday night, killed a handle of Captain Morgan to the dome & I'm not really a drinker.

Sunday for some reason I woke up @ the same time as the sun did, & cooked a bomb ass breakfast for everyone before they even woke up.

I took monday & tuesday off work to recover & I'm glad I did.

good times.
good shit...i ate 2 on friday...or was it saturday? lol...my boy came through adn grabbed two and ate them right away then went home with his girl...called me two hours later talkin about bein in a musical fantasy word in his studio lol.....

glad you had a good time man, and that's BULLSHIT about your car....hopefully your neck and back are ok...cause my shit is fucked up from one car accident where my head smacked the window next to me and bounced off like a tennis ball.....gettin t-boned at 30mph sucks....especially when you're not driving...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
cops should have better things to do than petty shit like brake lights nad turn signals.
like finding murderers, rapists, child molestors, and the like.

but no, they don't wanna do that. then they can't get funding. casue all the criminals would be locked. so they do a half ass job...

kinda like madden. they could make a perfect game but they won't cause then they'd never sell shit again....

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Im parked on the side of a road out in West Marin, not far from Stinson Beach. Im in my van (it got stolen near Lake Merced in 2005, but thats another story), and im in the middle seat, with a lady friend straddled across me, hooking up. Out of nowhere (or probably cuz i wasnt looking for lights or cars behind me), theres a knock on the front window. We're both half naked, and i almost shit my pants. I look out the driver's side window and its a sheriff with his flashlight shining thru the car. He sees me and SCREAMS for me to roll down the window. I move up to the front seat, in my boxers, hands up, slowly, and tell him im going to roll down the window. I reach to the ignition and the keys arent there. I start to reach down to the side of the seat (worst idea ever) and the cop taps the window with his flashlight and yells for me not to move. I turn towards him and yell "i cant find the keys" and he tells me to just open the door. I pop the lock and open the door and he leans in and sees my friend in the middle seat. He puts 2 + 2 together, ask her if she's alright, she says she is, and tells me that it's illegal to park on the side of the road, where i was. He didnt give me a ticket.