Only 12000 more posts till I top Kayln AND Dana..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

^what??? i was talkin about lakers havin his own and bein the president when he said he wont steal your clients.....and why are you talkin about my dicc????

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
5ive1en said:
I am the president indeed. And while we're on the subject, I've been getting a lot of complaints about you. Something about your dick being too shrimpy...

But they seem to like your blow jobs. So I guess I'll keep you around. :ermm:
You have to keep him around, you're an equal-opportunity employer right...? even for small penised people...

C

CcytzO_Loc

ok this thread is turnin gay ill leave you two alone to talk about dicc sizes you prefer......

May 7, 2002
CcytzO_Loc said:
^what??? i was talkin about lakers havin his own and bein the president when he said he wont steal your clients.....and why are you talkin about my dicc????

lmao...

My bad, I misread your quote. Anyway, I was just breaking your balls about that other thread lol.

C

CcytzO_Loc

^cuz someone was actin gay like you and askin me how big my dicc was.....like i said im out....this is gay....

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
CcytzO_Loc said:
^cuz someone was actin gay like you and askin me how big my dicc was.....like i said im out....this is gay....
So the way you deal with a gay person is asking them what penis size they prefer? Let's forget about it man lol jokes are getting a little serious here...