ONE SICK TWISTED MOTHA FUCKA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA - A Oak park teen is accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.

After receiving word that the dog died possibly because of the rape.

The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking Princess is there but she's not.

Princess's little dog house is empty now. Sylvia Jones says she died of internal bleeding this past Sunday because of the rape. "The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside."

Sylvia says she and her husband would not have believed Cory Williamson raped Princess exactly two weeks to the day she died had they not seen it with their own eyes.

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

Sylvia says she knows Princess was just a dog, but she wants people to know that Princess was also a part of her family. A family that now has been forever changed. "She looked so pitiful. It's sad, there was nothing I could do for her."

Neighbors worry that if Williamson is accused of raping a dog and molesting two girls in the same neighborhood, who knows what might happen next.

Neighbor Bill Johnson says, "As a community we shouldn't have to watch our kids every second they're playing. We want him out of this neighborhood."

The DA's office says it wants to make sure Williamson is out of this neighborhood while he's awaiting trial on the molestation and dog rape charges so they are requesting that his bond be revoked. Williamson's bond hearing will be held next Friday.

Aug 24, 2003
im pissed i read that
im more pissed they talked about the stupid fucking dog so much

ohhh poor princess, oh poor princess couldnt eat and wouldnt sleep, poor poor princess how sad this is turrible, the poor dog bled to death and this is just so tragic. i cant sleep with her empty doghouse right there, boo hoo. oh by the way he raped the neighbors two little girls

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
im more pissed they talked about the stupid fucking dog so much

ohhh poor princess, oh poor princess couldnt eat and wouldnt sleep, poor poor princess how sad this is turrible, the poor dog bled to death and this is just so tragic. i cant sleep with her empty doghouse right there, boo hoo. oh by the way he raped the neighbors two little girls
Yeah, that's what I thought too. :ermm:

Jul 6, 2008
wait so this is a teenager, but they gave out his name, oops. well, at the least i hope the dude used a rubber. and yeah, it sounds like the dog did not enjoy it.

i hear they are doing a sequel to gummo? anyone hear about it.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA - A Oak park teen is accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.

After receiving word that the dog died possibly because of the rape.

The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking Princess is there but she's not.

Princess's little dog house is empty now. Sylvia Jones says she died of internal bleeding this past Sunday because of the rape. "The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside."

Sylvia says she and her husband would not have believed Cory Williamson raped Princess exactly two weeks to the day she died had they not seen it with their own eyes.

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

Sylvia says she knows Princess was just a dog, but she wants people to know that Princess was also a part of her family. A family that now has been forever changed. "She looked so pitiful. It's sad, there was nothing I could do for her."

Neighbors worry that if Williamson is accused of raping a dog and molesting two girls in the same neighborhood, who knows what might happen next.

Neighbor Bill Johnson says, "As a community we shouldn't have to watch our kids every second they're playing. We want him out of this neighborhood."

The DA's office says it wants to make sure Williamson is out of this neighborhood while he's awaiting trial on the molestation and dog rape charges so they are requesting that his bond be revoked. Williamson's bond hearing will be held next Friday.
Free CBrennen.

Jul 4, 2009
We got Sexual conan and Marty exchanging opnions. Figures they would start posting after this thread was made.
Gummo was the shit hands down though.

Aug 6, 2008
wait so this is a teenager, but they gave out his name, oops. well, at the least i hope the dude used a rubber. and yeah, it sounds like the dog did not enjoy it.

i hear they are doing a sequel to gummo? anyone hear about it.
did u ever find out what semen tastes like bruh-goon?