ONE MOE REASON FILLMOE COMPILATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
HERE'S THE TRACKLISTING:

DISC ONE
1. One Moe Intro (San Quinn)
2. Connected(Fully Loaded, Tha Gamblaz, Goldy & Black Reese)
3. Gangstas & Pimps (Messy Marv, D-Moe, Willie Hen & San Quinn)
4. What You Gunna Do? (San Quinn, AP.9, D-Fresh & Cuzin Mil)
5. One Moe Reason (Messy Marv)
6. Mob Affection (Bushy Moe, JT The Bigga Figga & Telly Mac)
7. Mozer Man (D-Moe)
8. The Underworld (Sky Baller)
9. In The Heat of the Night (San Quinn, D-Fresh, Don Toriano, & Daddy Marco)
10. We Got It (Willie Hen)
11. 3 Rounds (Young Tyson)
12. Cold In The Winter (Playa P & Munip)
13. I'm Back Ya'll (Shawny Moe R.I.P.)
14. Nuthin But Geez (Jeneral Lee, Mac Wus & Mac Al)
15. Block Monstas (Big Rich, Devo, Shawny Moe R.I.P.)
16. Madd Ass Niggaz (JT The Bigga Figga)

DISC TWO (ONE MOE DISC: FILLMOE'S GREATEST HITZ)
1. Dank Or Dope (JT The Bigga Figga)
2. Frisco Game (Rappin 4Tay & OCO)
3. Gangsta-Matic (Hugh E MC)
4. Representin (The GLP: JT, Quinn, Seff, D-MOE & Pigskins)
5. Livin Day to Day (Keylo & OC Dre)
6. Sumthin for You Suckaz (San Quinn & JT The Bigga Figga)
7. Game Recognize Game (JT The Bigga Figga)
8. Playaz Club (Rappin 4Tay)
9. Shock The Party (San Quinn)
10. H-Nigga Groove (Hugh E MC)
11. Lay Down (Scat & JT The Bigga Figga)
12. Down For The Cause (Fast One)
13. Stack-A-Million (Seff Tha Gaffla)
14. A lot of Thangz (Rob Low)
15. Hecta (D-Moe, Playa P, Seff, San Quinn)
16. The Ave. (Dre Dog)
17. Fell St. Exit (Shag Nasty, OG D-Moe)

May 29, 2002
that shit looks tight but messy marv looks hella ugly there and don toriano looks crazy as fuck.

and also, aint AP9 from Oakland?

but anyways, I cant wait.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Yeah i was gunna do that but they all dont have signs i had hella ideas for that! Andre Nickatina is on there, on the greatest Hitz we had no time to do a new song i tried! Thats mu nigga! and Ap.9 lived in Fillmoe long enuff to qualify! but he is from everywhere.. This is Volume 1 there will be others with everybody as niggas get out of jail and shit there is alot of people missing!

Apr 25, 2002
Done Deal Ceo said:
[B! Andre Nickatina is on there, on the greatest Hitz we had no time to do a new song i tried! Thats mu nigga! [/B]

thats coo than...just didnt seem complete without MR NICKATINA!
ill be copping this shit for ssssssshoooo

Apr 25, 2002
yeah...it woulda worked tho lol

i got HELLA PICS of the OLD valley and 400 Block...the old OC...Five Shot...and The West...and West Side...
if you need any for future cover

most of em got people in them...with 94 style haircuts lol...but i'm sure shemp can cut em out

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
R.I.P. SHAWNY MOE....

Chuck Young Shawny Moe got killed? He was on a song Mac & A.K. did with JT and The Gamblaz called Executive Decisions... I'm sorry to hear that. I was feelin the young homie, but I could tell he seemed like a troubled young cat.... May he rest in peace.... It's amazing how many young soldiers we losin to the struggle and the real war aint even begun. I'm speechless.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: R.I.P. SHAWNY MOE....

MR. CLEEN said:
Chuck Young Shawny Moe got killed? He was on a song Mac & A.K. did with JT and The Gamblaz called Executive Decisions... I'm sorry to hear that. I was feelin the young homie, but I could tell he seemed like a troubled young cat.... May he rest in peace.... It's amazing how many young soldiers we losin to the struggle and the real war aint even begun. I'm speechless.
i heard about this Seany Moe incident a while back. I was real shocked myself cause homeboy was real young. I remember i was kickin with my boy E-Dub on Mcallister and he was just tryin to spit on some beats. Shit krazy how people would just do that to others but thats reality though.

Anyway, i wana hear how Black Reese came on track # 2, i heard him back in the days and he had a coo flow, interested to hear what he got now. Cant forget young homey Mack Wess, gota check this comp out & nice cover.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Yeah its sad what goes on in the City right now it just aint cool! wait until you see the Rip list in Fillmoe on the inside! shit is disturbing thats who this album is dedicated to! And another reason for putting the greatest hitz in the album to make people remember the good ole days in the Moe! its soo many dead since those songs were made! Damn...........
Checkmate: I tried to get Slo-O on there but you guys never hollered back..
Coolnutz were you talkin to me or Shemp?