one last emma rant

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
ok so i went to her networking profile and i know you guys dont wanna hear this but i had to let it out,...

i love them dimples!!!!!!!!11

i have allways been a sucker for dimples on a woman i really wish she would change the profile pic of hers cause those dimples talk so much louder then them eyes not to take away from those eyes but them dimples got me a sad a liil caus e i know she wont ever think of the comic that way,...thanks everyone for leting me be me,..and now i fel better now back to watching tyra banks and how i can get my abs loc'ed up,....

Feb 9, 2006
emma and slowpoke sittin' in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes the love then comes the marriage then comes the baby in the baby carriage....whoops did i mention child support too

Jun 3, 2006
i told you poke i called dibs on emma long long time ago-RIP musty but i been stalking emma way before she even knew what a musty nut was..i didnt mean stalking i meant uh watching from a distance

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol, but sp, u like them dimples on them fat nasty asses too....... is that what ur talkin about, her ass dimples?

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
i have nevver seen emma's ass just her lower back,...and the dimples on her cheks are so adoreable i care less what ya'll like i'ma be honest with her and my self

"her is some purdy ladies"