ONCE AGAIN JAYO FELONY DONT SUPPORT HIS OWN TOWN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
"As we reported earlier in the week Baby Ree Entertainment recording artist Shade Sheist and Loco Records CEO Jayo Felony have plans to record a complete LP having recently hit the studio together! We also revealed two songs have been recorded by the two artists, one of which we can now reveal as being a collaboration over the Westside Connection track "Light's Out." The track, which was produced by Damizza and mixed by DJ Quik, originally featured Ice Cube, Mack 10, WC & Knoc-Turn'Al. For those who were eager to hear what the two would sound like together on a track, wait no longer as we have the full track available for download!"
Check the track on www.dubcnn.com

JAYO FELONY is a fuckin BITCH....why he dont wanna support san diego ? This hoe fucks with Shade sheist just for his producer DAMIZZA that works @ the POWER 106FM radio in L.A. and if u're down with him u will get MAD AIRPLAYS (ask Shade sheist).
Personally i think is a wack move cuz this is the proof that jayo felony cant be a dope rapper without sell his ass to the L.A. rappers/producers.

I HOPE THIS BITCH WILL BE PIMP SLAPPED by his hometown folks!

Jun 12, 2002
Am I reading Riddles here ? You tryna Say Jayo Should Keep his Ass In Isolation ? LOL....These Comment's should Be Illegalised mane....Every flower got a right to bloom Nigga,Jayo ain't no different.
And While we voicin' This Support shit....Didn't Jayo Have LIL C.S. Go To Australia with him Or At Least Make Cuzz That Offer ?
Jayo Is Tycoon'n In San Diego and He actually has talent,I got all 4 his Cd's,And Love each of em'.
It's time we moved on this ''Selfish'' Contradiction as Regard Jayo....Just becasue Him and Ecay Don't see eye to eye Niggas wanna strong arm And Confiscate his well earnt rep from him.....

Stop actin' Dyslexic Cuzzo.....Quit Wheepin' ...If it's a Hot meal Waitin' Him In L.A. then Let him handle Biz.....And don't speak down on the Town mane.....

Deuce

2 C's

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
if i had a oppurtunity to move to new york right now and fuck with some of the hottest producers in the game get radio play and exsposure for me and mine not my area but me i would do it its a biz you gotta make moves fuck being true to the bay id be being true to myself this is all i've ever wanted to do the bay made me who i am but id be bay even if i was putting out shit in l.a or texas or south carolina fuck it

jayos just doing his thing

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
ACTUAL JAYO IS NOT A TYCOON IN DAGO...BUT HE DOES HAVE TALENT BUT NOBODY OUT HERE (FANS)REALLY CARE WHAT HIS NEXT MOVE IS OR EVEN ANTICIPATING A NEW RELEASE FROM JAYO....BUT I ALSO DON'T THINK HE SHOULDN'T WORK ....WHO CARES WHO HE WORKS WITH....THAT'S HATE AND IF ANYONE FROM DAGO SAYS JAYO SHOULDNT WORK WITH SHADE SHIEST FOR ANY REASON IS A HATER ...WHO FUCCIN CARES

I DON'T NEED JAYO HERE IN DAGO DOIN SHIT

Jun 12, 2002
NOBODY OUT HERE (FANS)REALLY CARE WHAT HIS NEXT MOVE IS OR EVEN ANTICIPATING A NEW RELEASE FROM JAYO.
Why's This ? I can't testify that you speakin' The Truth Here Rocc,Seems Like His Rep Keeps Descendin' For some Reason.....All this Seclusion and Mystery,Man,Ultimatly,What Has Jayo Done? besides This ''Not helpin' Fellow Dago Artists Glow'' Shit.....Y'all at The Wake of Armageddon Down there,The City Versus Jayo Felony,Someone Needs to Lubricate That Friction Cuzz.
Ain't Sayin' He's A Phenom Or Nothin' But he brought Some UpLiftment To Daygo Soil If You Ask Me.....Kinda Registered a Sound there....Now Ecay and Criccet are the Hallmarkin' That Same Sound......

It's all alpha-Betical Though Rocc...It is what it is....I Don't even Think Jayo's Remorsefull....He On Some Every Man for Himself shit and It's workin' For him So Far.....

Deuce

2 C's

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Deuce said:

Why's This ? I can't testify that you speakin' The Truth Here Rocc,Seems Like His Rep Keeps Descendin' For some Reason.....All this Seclusion and Mystery,Man,Ultimatly,What Has Jayo Done? besides This ''Not helpin' Fellow Dago Artists Glow'' Shit....I DON'T REALLY KNOW DOG ,I DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN THAT SHIT ...I DON'T NEED ANOTHER "RAPPER" THAT ISN'T IN CONTROL OF HIS OWN DESTINY OR CAREER TO DO SHIT FOR ME AND I STILL MADE CRACC....SO I DON'T KNOW IF A NIGGA BITCHIN' BOUT JAYO NOT PUTTIN NOBODY ON THAT'S WEAK AND AN EXCUSE FOR THEIR CAREER NOT GOING RIGHT (MY OPINION)

He On Some Every Man for Himself shit and It's workin' For him So Far....NOT REALLY....AND I ONLY SAY THIS BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MANY RECORDS JAYO ACTUALY SELLS ON MAJOR LABELS AND I KNOW INDI ARTISTS THAT OUT SELL HIM ON SOUNDSCAN .......SHIT LUNI COLEONE SELLS MORE UNITS THAN JAYO AND HAS NEVER HAD MAJOR LABEL EXPOSER(ASK ANY ONE ON HERE WITH SOUNSCAN ACCESS TO VERIFY)
SO AS FOR AS FAME GOES AND SHINE I GUESS IT'S BEEN WORKING FOR HIM BUT AS A WHOLE I CAN HONESTLY SAY IT'S WORKIN FOR HIM

Deuce

2 C's

Jun 12, 2002
No doubt Rocc....No questions asked...But it's all these Bird ass Cream cakes In the Dark Buildin' up there agression towards Jayo That Ain't Knowin'......It's different if you actually down there In The Belly of the Beast And You knowin' The In's and Out's........

Luni Outslung Jayo....Man that's Impressive.....Luni shiftin' to higher speeds with them sales huh......Jayo's shit Is jugglin' in and out my rotation A little more frequent than Luni's...But that's just me....Ain't No Resentment......That whole Daygo Captivity is Drama...Let No one tell me any different....But then again I guess Everything in Life got these political ramifications stucc to it...Lace yo' combat boots tight....You eatin' though Rocc.....And another thing...When's that 61916 shit Being cut loose....

Deuce

2 C's

Jul 10, 2002
Jayo aint poineered NO Dago sound! & ECAY aint hallmarkin SHIT off that nigga. His music is NOT Dago music bcuz It's not Dago influenced. NO Dago features... No Dago producers. Deuce, u don't know what u'r talkin about!!!

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
I was waitin to see Ecay reply, nothin but the truth.

I've said before I think Jayo's a tight rapper, but there's so many other rappers in the SD that shit on Jayo plain and simple. Plus Jayo not payin Ecay for the Came Around beat is a shiesty bitch move.