ON TOPIC: JuggaStank

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Maybe he can blog about the Juggalo mosh pits that ruin people's entire concert experiences EVERY FUCKING TIME?

And maybe he can stop opening with Riot Maker and encouraging them, also.

Sep 30, 2002
Maybe he can blog about the Juggalo mosh pits that ruin people's entire concert experiences EVERY FUCKING TIME?

And maybe he can stop opening with Riot Maker and encouraging them, also.
Something dope about the Tempe show was......NO MOSHPIT. not even during riot maker. Lotsa jumping around and enjoying the show.

Nov 14, 2002
I guess the Juggalo fanbase is getting older and realizing how fucking stupid that shit is now. Tech's outgrowing his generation of Juggalos. LoL.

Thinking about it... If I ever go to another Tech show, I might buy some dollar store deodorant and make up new labels that say Juggalo Deodorant, and hand them out on the line.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I guess the Juggalo fanbase is getting older and realizing how fucking stupid that shit is now. Tech's outgrowing his generation of Juggalos. LoL.

Thinking about it... If I ever go to another Tech show, I might buy some dollar store deodorant and make up new labels that say Juggalo Deodorant, and hand them out on the line.

They'll just stand there and look at it confused.

Dec 14, 2005
<-- Not a juggalo

But I dont mind cracking a few heads in the pit.. its good old fashion fun if you ask me

Im probably so drunk by that time that my sense of smell isnt so great so it doesn't bother me none