On The Block - KMEL - Playlist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2004
Friday, June 3rd, 2005 Midnight-2am

BALANCE - RIGHT HERE
HOODSTARZ - THATS WHATSUP
FLII STYLZ - RICHMOND
MESSY MARV - BE YOURS
SEAN T - GIMME THAT
SAN QUINN - DO THAT FOR ME
YA BOY & SAN QUINN - CHECKMATE
GOLDTOES, FLEA & MAC DRE - ROMPED OUT NORTENO
LOUIE LOC & KEAK - AINT NOBODY
CHOP BLACK (WHORIDAS) - DROP SOMETHIN

***FLASHBACK MIX***
SPICE 1 - 187 PROOF
RBL POSSE - BLUEBIRD
MAC MALL - WIDE OPEN
D SHOT - CALL ME ON THE UNDA
2PAC - SO MANY TEARS
CUTTHROAT COMMITEE - CUTTY ROCK
JACKA & HUSTLAH - HEY GIRL RMX
BABY JAMES & E-40 - NICE GIRL RMX
BAVGATE - IM RICH
JAY-TEE - AINT EVEN LIKE THAT
JAY-TEE - LETS GET IT ON
OPIO - TALK DIRTY
KEAK DA SNEAK - FREAKALISTIC
C-4 & EVERYBODY - HUSTLA"S ANTHEM

****FLASHBACK MIX***
MC ANT - DANCEFLOOR
E-40 - SEVENMUCH
MAC DRE - CALIFORNIA LIVIN
11-5 - GARCIA VEGA
B-LEGIT - WHATCHU TALKIN
SAN QUINN - SHOCK THE PARTY

May 5, 2005
It seems like they play the same songs every week. Its always the same people. Its boring. Of all the people in the bay who rap they should just give everybody a shot. Wack or not and let the people decide on what stays on.

Oct 28, 2003
This On The Block Show is doin the damn thang. The show is on PRIME TIME FRIDAY when everybody on there way to the club and leaving the club...other than traffic jam times, there is no better slot for reaching a target audiance. And it's funny when people always yellin that they don't like the new shit comin out of the Bay, but get upset when they play some old classic shit. I got respect for the show because I've heard songs on there a few times that were TRASH no matter what reigion they were from...and they gave it a spin, all on some luv for the Bay music shit. I'm starting to see that (on here) alot of people just want to talk and hate and hate and talk some more. The show does what it's ment to do, but if cats keep comin with some of the shit (not most, most of it's knockin) they are coming with they need not complain about anything at all when it comes to radio play.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
How you figure all the music on there is old? It's a good mix of both.

Isn't that what we've complained about all these years is that we never got to hear our classics in regular play, during regular hours and during mixes? Now we do, so appreciate it. Plus they're playing a lot of new stuff. We gotta be happy with what we get because them big wigs that sit behind them desks can snatch that shit off the air so fast and we wouldn't have no say in it.

That's why I'm very appreciative every time I hear a Bay Area song, or even my song being played on there. People say to me, why you always wanna listen to hear your song, because, I appreciate the fact that they recognize it and are willing to play it, I appreciate every spin.

Thanks for posting the list Scotty, I was wondering if someone was gonna keep posting it since the show moved to Friday.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
k, I just gotta say a couple things on this and then I'm cuttin it:

Tunez, you know u and I are cool but I coulda SWORN u made a thread a few days ago sayin "When will the 'hatin' stop?" What do u call that? I mean, for YEARS cats bitched on here about the lack of Bay Area music on the radio and now everyone wants to pick it apart.

And Doc Truth....I swear bro I did a mod search on yer past posts and like 80% of everything u say is NEGATIVE...and a large amount of them are talkin shit about KMEL and WILD...Were you an intern that got canned or what? I mean, let the shit GO already....I don't see you makin any moves to further the cause, just a bunch of shit talkin.

The shit is disgusting man....Thanks to Scotty and others who ARE tryin to make the scene crack

Status
Not open for further replies.