on CNN this morning

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
i was watching CNN this morning, and they had the results of a poll on there, i believe it was this one from Gallup:

http://www.galluppoll.com/content/?ci=23245

June 08, 2006
Clinton, Giuliani Top 2008 Presidential Nomination Polls
More Americans say they want to see Clinton elected president in 2008

by Jeffrey M. Jones

A new Gallup Poll finds Hillary Clinton with a wide lead over other 2008 Democratic presidential nomination hopefuls among Democrats, while Rudy Giuliani has a slight lead over John McCain among Republicans. Most Americans apparently have not given much thought to the 2008 election yet -- nearly half do not provide a name when asked whom they would most like to see elected. Clinton is mentioned most often in response to this open-ended question.
i don't know about the rest of you, but i'm not sure i'd want either of these two elected. hopefully some better candidates will emerge in the next two years.

Jul 22, 2006
Giuliani & McCain each stand a legitimate shot at winning a presidential election, especially if you believe centrists and cross party voters are who will swing the results.

Clinton is divisive even among her own party and would be a poor choice as a candidate.

I prefer none of them.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

The way I see it, it doesnt matter who runs it is still gonna be all bad no matter who is president...