ON A SERIOUS NOTE.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
It's just a Internet forum I don't know if it's that serious my guy

But you go on ahead and do what you want to do g

Eventually people just get annoyed w it and stop payin it any attention

I don't think anyone who's reading along is that worried about any points made and stuff

Ap I feel you that is true, better to promote than anything else

But you know what these threads turn into....15 minutes later it's another troll haven and Internet argument war

This forum needs a lil calming down and a time out in my eyes everyone's still turned up from the previous thread but you were right in your thoughts to promote better than taking any other route at the moment and I can respect that

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BITCH KILLA the album sept.16 2014!!!! Album features ... MITCHY SLICK, THE OUTLAWZ, JOE BLOW, FREEZE, PAUL WALL, SMIGGZ, DELTRICE, BAILEY, AKTUAL, TRAXAMILLION........... AND A COUPLE MORE!!! 19 SONGS !!! Let the music speak for itself!!! MOBBIN
Thank you AP9 @AP9 I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to promote this album and maintain a direct line of communication with some of your most dedicated fans. I support you fully and am glad you're focusing on what counts, pushing the music. Thanks again, MOBBIN!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Thank you AP9 @AP9 I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to promote this album and maintain a direct line of communication with some of your most dedicated fans. I support you fully and am glad you're focusing on what counts, pushing the music. Thanks again, MOBBIN!
Thanks.... MOBBIN

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com

I don't think anyone who's reading along is that worried about any points made and stuff

But you know what these threads turn into....15 minutes later it's another troll haven and Internet argument war

This forum needs a lil calming down and a time out in my eyes everyone's still turned up from the previous thread but you were right in your thoughts to promote better than taking any other route at the moment and I can respect that
Thanks Gas one

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA

IT ALWAYS GETS LIKE THIS WHEN I SLIDE THRU.....
AWAX SHOULD BE THANKIN ME.