on a bus that got hit 2day, any injuries i can fake and get paid??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2007
so yeah, were at the bus stop waiting for this guy to get on the bus when this car comes slamming into the back of the bus were me, my girl and daughter were sitting..i check on them to make sure there okay then run off the bus to see what this dumb fucks problem was and whoop his ass if he wasnt hurt and he said he fell asleep behind the wheel..anyways medics came gave us a card said if we experience any problems within the next 24 got to the hospitial...so what can i get away with, anything??i didnt wanna fall out like the crack head lady did on the bus..

Apr 26, 2006
If you ain't hurt, why fake it? Do what's right and take it like a man if you ain't hurt. It was just an "accident" and you didn't get hurt, so I personally think the right thing to do is brush it off. This is why society is so fucked up today, everyone fakes everything, lies n shit.

Mar 18, 2007
If you ain't hurt, why fake it? Do what's right and take it like a man if you ain't hurt. It was just an "accident" and you didn't get hurt, so I personally think the right thing to do is brush it off. This is why society is so fucked up today, everyone fakes everything, lies n shit.
thats what i was gonna do but i had a couple people get in my ear about getting paid for it..N FUCK DOIN THE RIGHT THING, i never heard of that

Jun 3, 2006
it aint like you takin money from a old lady.......i say fake the funk all the way to a payday

Apr 26, 2006
Do what you want to do then. Karma is a bitch though. I just think it's too much legal shit you have to go through. You have to get a lawyer. Therapists n shit like that as well to evaluate you. Fuck that. Sued for fraud, I dunno. I just think it's a ghetto mentality if you want to get money out of a minor situation like that. If you're truely hurt, then yeah, go for it, but you ain't.

Jun 3, 2006
Do what you want to do then. Karma is a bitch though. I just think it's too much legal shit you have to go through. You have to get a lawyer. Therapists n shit like that as well to evaluate you. Fuck that. Sued for fraud, I dunno. I just think it's a ghetto mentality if you want to get money out of a minor situation like that. If you're truely hurt, then yeah, go for it, but you ain't.
you right....what lil money you get, you gotta really work for that little settellment check......i know a guy that played the part for like two years, after awhile he had convinced himself he was really hurt, sucka only got like 3200$$

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
man ur soft dog.

Apr 14, 2003
weak... I got hit by a bitch, my neck was a lil sore. I didn't go to the doc but I let the bitches insurance company know. It hurt for like a week and then feels fine now. and dude's throwin me $250 for pain.. and they fixin my ride. its all good.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
have one of your homeboys beat your ass or hit you in the back with a board off a fence or something and say your back hurts..or attempt to do a backflip and land on your back shit i dont know...

Feb 21, 2003
so yeah, were at the bus stop waiting for this guy to get on the bus when this car comes slamming into the back of the bus were me, my girl and daughter were sitting..i check on them to make sure there okay then run off the bus to see what this dumb fucks problem was and whoop his ass if he wasnt hurt and he said he fell asleep behind the wheel..anyways medics came gave us a card said if we experience any problems within the next 24 got to the hospitial...so what can i get away with, anything??i didnt wanna fall out like the crack head lady did on the bus..
putting plans of fraud on the internet aint the first step to take, genius..

Mar 20, 2007
my cousin got into a car accident in which he had the right of way. he had back problems, and the insurance paid for some chiropractic sessions.

you might not get money, but a free massage won't hurt.