OMAR CRUZ DISSIN "T.I" WATCH THE VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
It makes sense, let me simplify... O. Cruz is gettin at TI and saying he is dissing all Mexicans -making no distinction between Chicanos and Mexican nationals- when TI just said ignorant stuff about Mexican Nationals not Mexican Americans. Now if immigrant blacks were illegaly entering America and non-black Americans ,e.g., Mexican Americans were talking shit, I don't think Black Americans would raise such a fuss about it and include themselves in that group, cuz the difference is that one black is American, and the other isn't. One example is Hatians in FLA.. When have you seen black Americans overwhelmingly stand up for that group of blacks who are known to come here illegaly (of course not all Hatians come here illegaly)?

So the question is why is O. Cruz trying to spin this as a TI vs. every Mexican there is, when it is a TI vs. Mexican Nationals who come here "illegaly"?
I believe you answered your own question by saying "I don't think Black Americans would raise such a fuss about it and include themselves in that group"....well a lot of Mexicans that are putting up a fight for citizenship and what not, are aligning themselves with illegal immigrants, even if the protesters are in fact citizens of the U.S. Most of them don't even realize that Mexico has a very strict immigration policy and it's government is being annoying and frustratingly hypocritical...

personally, i dont think any gangster rappers opinions on issues of this complexity should really have their opinions taken to heart...

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
T.I. MADE HIS COMMENTS BEFORE HE WAS BUSTED, SO, TO MY KNOWLEDGE, OMAR CRUZ HAS BEEN A CRITIC OF T.I. SINCE BEFORE T.I. WAS BUSTED AND STARTED CRYING... I DONT THINK ANYONE CLOSER TO HOME SHARES THE SAME POLITICAL VIEWS T.I. HAS... THATS WHY HIS DUMB ASS IS BEIN "DEPORTED" TO FEDERAL PRISON... HAHAHA!!!
uh...there are plenty of POLITICIANS, business owners, and average joes that do

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
personally, i dont think any gangster rappers opinions on issues of this complexity should really have their opinions taken to heart...
SO BASICALLY, WHAT YOURE SAYIN IS YOU TAKE NEITHER OMAR CRUZ'S OPINION TO HEART, NOR T.I.'S OPINION??? TO ME, IT SEEMS GANGSTA RAPPERS SHOULDNT BE TALKIN ABOUT A CERTAIN ETHNICITY BEING DEPORTED... THAT AINT THE BUSINESS... SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE MIGHT BE BUYIN HIS ALBUMS, BUT OH WELL... HELL HAVE TIME TO THINK ABOUT HIS VIEWS IN FEDERAL PRISON, WHERE THERES A NICE POPULATION OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.. MAYBE HE CAN SHARE HIS VIEWS ONCE HES INSIDE, WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Feb 7, 2006
I believe you answered your own question by saying "I don't think Black Americans would raise such a fuss about it and include themselves in that group"....well a lot of Mexicans that are putting up a fight for citizenship and what not, are aligning themselves with illegal immigrants, even if the protesters are in fact citizens of the U.S. Most of them don't even realize that Mexico has a very strict immigration policy and it's government is being annoying and frustratingly hypocritical...

I see your point with the alignment. Didn't think about that.

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
somebody delete that niggaz (cg2007) post^^^
be4 we gotta deal with another round of this petty biccering over race on the internet

get a life, that goes to anybody on both sides of a net argument