OMAR CRUZ DISSIN "T.I" WATCH THE VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
nobody knows. i'm sure it aint nuthing but hate coming from Omar.

is he the one that was swallowing and spitting them bullets with ras kass?

Aug 14, 2006
Im all west coast dont get that shit twisted. But like dude said TIP anit even goin acknowlege Omar cruz. And if it did come down to it...TI would handle cruz bar for bar. TIP goes HARD

Feb 7, 2006
TI didn't saay no shit like all mexicans should be deported he said some shit about illegals, which I don't agree, but I bet if Hatians and Africans came into Latino hoods in America (like Mexican nationals do here in America), and American Latinos complained, black Americans wouldn't really give a shit.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
TI didn't saay no shit like all mexicans should be deported he said some shit about illegals, which I don't agree, but I bet if Hatians and Africans came into Latino hoods in America (like Mexican nationals do here in America), and American Latinos complained, black Americans wouldn't really give a shit.
lmao.....

wow

anyways, T.I. should know better, is starting to be like kanye west and just blurb shit out

T.I would destroy dude in a rap battle. he not,even on tips level
i think the dude has too much on his hands, imo

havent talked to him lately, or ever

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
why diss somebody going to jail and on another side of the country? He could diss somebody closer to home...ever thought of that?
T.I. MADE HIS COMMENTS BEFORE HE WAS BUSTED, SO, TO MY KNOWLEDGE, OMAR CRUZ HAS BEEN A CRITIC OF T.I. SINCE BEFORE T.I. WAS BUSTED AND STARTED CRYING... I DONT THINK ANYONE CLOSER TO HOME SHARES THE SAME POLITICAL VIEWS T.I. HAS... THATS WHY HIS DUMB ASS IS BEIN "DEPORTED" TO FEDERAL PRISON... HAHAHA!!!

Feb 7, 2006
that makes absolutely no sense...
It makes sense, let me simplify... O. Cruz is gettin at TI and saying he is dissing all Mexicans -making no distinction between Chicanos and Mexican nationals- when TI just said ignorant stuff about Mexican Nationals not Mexican Americans. Now if immigrant blacks were illegaly entering America and non-black Americans ,e.g., Mexican Americans were talking shit, I don't think Black Americans would raise such a fuss about it and include themselves in that group, cuz the difference is that one black is American, and the other isn't. One example is Hatians in FLA.. When have you seen black Americans overwhelmingly stand up for that group of blacks who are known to come here illegaly (of course not all Hatians come here illegaly)?

So the question is why is O. Cruz trying to spin this as a TI vs. every Mexican there is, when it is a TI vs. Mexican Nationals who come here "illegaly"?