Older Dago Rasta Headz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i was more into dub and dancehall..

most people slapped eek a mouse and barrington in sd cuz they knew of no other reggae artists, besides maybe gregory isaac or bob marley...

i heard that eek a mouse so many times in sd i just dont wanna hear it anymore lol

Aug 9, 2002
i was more into dub and dancehall..

most people slapped eek a mouse and barrington in sd cuz they knew of no other reggae artists, besides maybe gregory isaac or bob marley...
Huh?! I niggas I know was on more than just eek a mouse and barrington. Niggas was on King Yellowman, John Holt, Steel Pulse, Sister Carol, Sister Nancy, Lady Saw etc....

What's funny is these new cats never heard of Barrington until Shine came out wit that song "Bad Boy"!

Aug 9, 2002
niggas slapped the same roots shit, i dont fuck with it.

you just named a few people i forgot to put in that list..lol

id say its trash but its just not my type of music

im a ska dub and dancehall person ..roots annoys me like house lol
Dancehall is gay to me. The only time dancehall is good is when females be shakin they ass to that shit! Deep rooted rasta actually has a message to the people. And the beats be knockin! Stupid knockin if u have a system.

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
Eek a Mouse was livin in dago for a minute the big homie GLow (702 - Guamanian Blood) had an album worth of shit wit em. All the big homies used to mash rasta and raggae, that's why erybody from the East used to skank hella mean. I still posses a white "The very best of eek a mouse" tape. I still blapp EEb A Moub as we call him in my jurisdiction. Anerxol, wild like a tiger, noah's ark, you na love ragge muzik, Penni Wali, Ganja smugglin, bicycle, Police in Helicopter, Assassination. I think I still got my Wah Do Dem tape too. Boi what yu kno bout it

Jan 23, 2006
Eek a Mouse was livin in dago for a minute the big homie GLow (702 - Guamanian Blood) had an album worth of shit wit em. All the big homies used to mash rasta and raggae, that's why erybody from the East used to skank hella mean. I still posses a white "The very best of eek a mouse" tape. I still blapp EEb A Moub as we call him in my jurisdiction. Anerxol, wild like a tiger, noah's ark, you na love ragge muzik, Penni Wali, Ganja smugglin, bicycle, Police in Helicopter, Assassination. I think I still got my Wah Do Dem tape too. Boi what yu kno bout it
Aint Eek a Mouse from Skyline? I Now he got property there and he reps it.

Feb 7, 2006
Dancehall is gay to me. The only time dancehall is good is when females be shakin they ass to that shit! Deep rooted rasta actually has a message to the people. And the beats be knockin! Stupid knockin if u have a system.
you right most dancehall shit is hella aannoying, n the east coast they be playin that shit hella tuff cuz of them carribean bitches but thaat shit give me a headache like reggaeton. dub cool, ska cool, Roots the shit...dancehall shit better be some bitches dancing or some straight gangsta shit like movado or vybz kartel.

Aug 9, 2002
That i dont have the answer to, I do kno he used to fuck wit homies super tough though. You might have to ask an older homie like big june that 1 folks.
I used to hear that back in the early 90s Bo. Lol remember that show he had and he was flamayed up wit the big ass red hat? So he might be honorary Ps. Last I heard bout him, he was livin in east dago back in 95.