Old Vital Thread Cleanup Needed!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Since the look of the forums have changed, isn't it time to remove some of the vital threads that are really are not that vital anymore? The two threads I'm referring to to are "Siccness users eBay auction listings!!" & "Siccness Legit List"

The last time the thread "Siccness users eBay auction listings!!" was edited took place in 2007, which is like 5 years ago! The other thread titled "Siccness Legit List" was last updated in 2008. Are we all in agreement that both of those threads are useless now and should be removed? Who can we contact to handle that?

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
We need a new moderator who actually still comes onto this website and still actively trades, buys, and sells, whether on here or on Ebay or both.
That's a great idea! Is it possible for someone to volunteer as the new moderator for this area?
In the meantime does anyone know which moderator can help us remove those old vital threads?

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
That's a great idea! Is it possible for someone to volunteer as the new moderator for this area?
In the meantime does anyone know which moderator can help us remove those old vital threads?
In all honesty, I would like to moderate the thread. I don't know who or how to contact the right person who could make this happen.
I would volunteer because I still buy a lot and come in this forum a lot, but I am also in the Navy so there would be periods where I go on deployment and would have no access to the internet and therefore could not moderate for a period of 2-3 months.

I think Sincere would definitely be a good choice, especially since he is volunteering and seems to be very knowledgeable about CDs and artists, a lot of them being rappers I have never even heard of.

Also, I will make a thread in the "Finding Nemo" forum about this and if we all post in that thread, it will probably be changed.

May 27, 2006
no doubt. Sincere knows very well about the rap selling/buying game, knows very well siccness.net and comes online on the regular. he could easy keep it updated and clean.