old school New Orleans .....reload

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2005
man how old was notorius nate on that tape ???? i heard the songs on that Hi Power Family with him and that shit was very tight
that Da 187 Klick is very tight also i agree with that

Jun 26, 2005
WOW! thanks a LOT for these pics westbanklover. much appreciated. you easily have the best N.O. rap collection that i've seen.

i've been lookin for that Double Vision cover for a while now.

best thread ever!!

thanks again

Jun 26, 2005
does anyone have the cover to the 1st Ghetto Commission tape? they went under the name TSO and i think was self titled.

or what about Prime Suspects 1st tape. went under the name Goodfellas and i heard it might be called "Assume The Position" but not sure.

Zeek

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2006
westbanklover said:
i'll post lotta more soon....i also would like 2 have tha 3n's...and redrum....
and lotta mo'....lol
thanks 4 appreciation.....
gimme max a week i'll try 2 post all my collection......

At first I thought that you posted the mp3's also. Got chocked. Thank god you didnt. :D

Jul 19, 2005
i would like a cover for Magnolia Slim - Souljafalyfe and also a tracklist i remeber i had tracklist before and i think it was only 1 track that wasent on that hype enought records or is that wrong ??

Jun 26, 2005
killha said:
i would like a cover for Magnolia Slim - Souljafalyfe and also a tracklist i remeber i had tracklist before and i think it was only 1 track that wasent on that hype enought records or is that wrong ??
i used to have that tracklist. i think there was 1-2 songs that weren't on Hype Enough Records cd.

Jun 26, 2005
westbanklover said:
I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THAT TAPE...NVER SEEN COVER BUT THIS IS WHAT I THINK:THE COVER CAN BE THAT OTHER SKULL WITH HELMET THAT'S SMOKIN BLUNT ON THAT HYPE ENOUGH RECORDS CD FROM 1999.....THIS MAYBE DUNNO...
i'm thinkin that's the cover too.

and yeah "Dark Side" had 4 tracks. i had the cover and tracklist from a person with the OG.