Old No limit artist....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
last i heard Mia X was still with the Tank,but that was awhile ago..
Soulja Slim jus released an album called "Years later,a couple of months after" or somethin along the lines of that title..Mo B. Dick is part of the Medicine Men production team..and Mr.Serv-On and Kane & Abel are on the independent scene releasing stuff here and there...hope that helps playa

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
i think mia x opened a soul food joint in baton rouge called hamhocks and swiss chards lol nah i heard she sue'd p i dont know if she won though

i know souljah slim, kane & abel, mr serv on all got new shit out

and sonya c is p's wife so she'z bizzy at casa de miller cooking and cleaning

May 27, 2002
R0YALTY said:
What happened to all the old NO LIMIT artist?

Mia X?
Sonya C?
Sonz of Funk?
Mo B dic?
Soulja Slimm?
Mr Serv-On?
Kane & Abel?
Lil Souljaz?
Prime Suspects?

all these cats had 1 or 2 albums on NL, and then just disapeared
Beats of the Pound (MO B DICK included) left right before Only God Can Judge Me, and are now the MEDICINE MEN

Soulja Slimm put out a new cd on No Limit, THE STREETS RAISED ME, last year, but it flopped so he left and started his own label. Magic has his own label also.

Mr. Serv-On was dropped and has released a few cds independantly, and works with Fiend, and 3-6-Mafia pretty often

Kane and Abel are in jail for drug related charges, but still release cds of old material on their own label.

Lil Souljas got in trouble at school for playing "Limp Biscuit" -- if you dont know what that is, its where everyone has to jerk off onto a biscuit and the person who cant do it has to eat it.

Aug 7, 2002
all of'em are gone, only ones are in nnl is silkk and master p the only 2 miller brothas...they talkin bout fiend might come back and beats by da pounds...magic, soulja slim, sons of funk, all dem cats is gone

Apr 25, 2002
Mr Serv On was always tight as fuck back in the day (his first album) The 2nd CD sucked though.

He got off the Tank and I thought hell yea hes gonna be tight again.....HELL NO that CD War is Me is the worst CD I've ever bought.

Aug 7, 2002
^^lmao hellyea cuz thats da same shit i thought, i thought dat servon was gon be some heat but damn lmao i laughed my ass off afta i heard this bullshit...

Dec 2, 2002
Big Ed passed away, i think he died from cancer. but i heard a few of Master P's new recent tracks and they sound pretty decent, way better then what he did on 'Game Face'. Hopefully C-Murder does what X Raided is doing and still release shit from prison, tho.

May 15, 2002
P just need to stick with pimpin his son Romeo and C-Murder don't need to touch a mic again because that nigga bit Pac's style so fuckin much just like his brother. P needs to QUIT RAP ENTIRELY.