Old Dre or Thizz Dre???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2006
did you like dre before his he started wit thizz like his romp shit or after he did his thizz shit?? i like dre both ways but im feelin the older dre wit like the romp shit a lil bit more than thizz but the thizz shit was tight too..i like both

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
of course alot of people will say old dre just because they dont want to be called bandwagoners.....i dont give a fuck.....i liked em both....but find my self listening to his more recent shit, just cuz its that, more recent....it feels newer to me....i mean, this is coming from an MC that passed away, if you asked me about another rapper, like andre nickatina, i would probably say older shit....but since MD passed away, i listen to his newer shit cuz it what he did before he passed, ya kno? drunk rant.....

May 28, 2006
drunkinfool said:
of course alot of people will say old dre just because they dont want to be called bandwagoners.....i dont give a fuck.....i liked em both....but find my self listening to his more recent shit, just cuz its that, more recent....it feels newer to me....i mean, this is coming from an MC that passed away, if you asked me about another rapper, like andre nickatina, i would probably say older shit....but since MD passed away, i listen to his newer shit cuz it what he did before he passed, ya kno? drunk rant.....
yea mayne me too...i listen to alot of his newer shit he put out before he passed ....dre really stepped it up a notch before he passed

Aug 9, 2006
all his shit is tight but the new shit he was puttin it down alot harder. he was more lyrical in his new shit and its shit people could really gig too, not alot of rappers can make that kind of music. and his new shit was all his he was the ceo and controlled erreythang. it was the music he wanted to do

Feb 13, 2004
THE OLD DRE IS THE BEST. THE NEW STUFF HE HAD A FEW GOOD TRACKS. I THINK HE FELL OFF JUST BECAUSE OF POPPING PILLS. THAT SHIT WILL MAKE YOU RETARDED LITERALLY. FOR THE PEOPLE POPPING THAT SHIT GO GET A M.R.I AND SEE HOW MUCH OF YOUR BRAIN HAS DIED OFF.

Feb 13, 2004
playboy said:
Both ways he always came tight on anything he appeared on
THAT'S AN OVER STATEMENT RIGHT THERE. HE DIDN'T ALWAYS COME TIGHT ON EVERY SONG HOMIE. ESPECIALLY IN HIS LATER YEARS. HIS DELIVERLY WAS SLOW AND PRETTY BORING.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Koopa24 said:
yea mayne me too...i listen to alot of his newer shit he put out before he passed ....dre really stepped it up a notch before he passed
he really did though

Sep 4, 2002
707north said:
THAT'S AN OVER STATEMENT RIGHT THERE. HE DIDN'T ALWAYS COME TIGHT ON EVERY SONG HOMIE. ESPECIALLY IN HIS LATER YEARS. HIS DELIVERLY WAS SLOW AND PRETTY BORING.
thats your opinon, and no one gives a fuck

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
707north said:
you should really just stop