OK I JUST SAW THE 50CENT MOVIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Stealth said:
Check the sig...then bitch all you want...then check the sig again...then try to create yourself into a better person by not being a sore loser...
im not a sore loser. I just know the better team lost. Yeah the Hawks could of done more to win but the refs didnt help. I know your bitter because you KNOW that the refs favored the Steelers.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
BaSICCally said:
im not a sore loser. I just know the better team lost. Yeah the Hawks could of done more to win but the refs didnt help. I know your bitter because you KNOW that the refs favored the Steelers.
I didnt bitch when the refs favored the Colts and the Colts almost won. The difference is we won by 11 points. The other difference is the NFL came out and said that the refs really did fuck up during the Colts game, but they upheld the refs decisions during the superbowl. Either way, 11 points, that's a touchdown, a field goal, and one more point just for shits and giggles. The refs couldnt have given us an 11 point lead. The Seahawks were a good team all season, but if they can't get hyped for the big game, that's not the refs fault or the Steelers fault. That's the Seahawks fault.

I'll continue this in another thread if you want, but every single "call" that the Seahawks bitched about was a questionable call that could have gone either way. It sounds like a bunch of sore losers pulling for any excuse they can think of besides the correct excuse of "we didn't play our best game when it counted".

Stealth

May 8, 2002
D'struction said:
was a cool movie... Yall who say you refuse to watch anything wit dude in it, yall are haters.
If someone is watching it, I'll watch it. But I'm not goin out to Blockbuster and renting it, there's too many other movies i'd rather spend my money on.

Dec 27, 2002
point is...im not gonna support that mafucka in any way...he's already got enough undue attention and money comin his way

...and go steelers!