OK I JUST SAW THE 50CENT MOVIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
ANYWAYS WHEN THIS MOVIE BARELY CAME AT THE MOVIES I WAS LISTENIN TO THE RADIO AND THEY WAS TALKIN BOUT THE MOVIE SAYIN THAT 70% OF THE MOVIE IS REAL AND 30% IS BULLSHIT....SO MY QUESTION IS WHICH PART IS BULLSHIT? I NOTICED ALOT OF SHIT IN THE MOVIE ALOT OF EXAGGERATION THAT WONT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE SO HELP ME OUT!!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I think the 30% that was bullshit was having 50 Cent as the actor. I heard sources close to the movie say that if they would have casted someone else, it would have been 100% real.

Mar 22, 2006
That movie was sick, usually they say some part is fake so they wont get in trouble for anything they did, it could be %100 true but they wont say it so they dont get introuble, regardless it was a good movie, alot better then i thought it would be

Nov 1, 2004
it was better than i expected
but im sure more that 30% is fake, 50 is a fag
yes he got arrested for sellin crack and herion...
"any mutha fuckin coward can sell drugs, and bitch nigga wit a gun can bust slugs, any nigga wit a red shirt can front like a blood, even puffy smoked a mutha fucka up in the club, but only a real thug can stab someone till they die, standing infront of em, staring right into their eyes"
Immortal Technique

May 8, 2005
yeah, the siccness network surprises me with the amount of fairies its infested with.....immortal technique? 50 pennies? C'mon now, ya'll some squares.

"any bitch can be a slut if she opens her legs for virtually anybody...any idiot can bust a nut if it's jerked correctly...any average joe can shoot a gun if he pulls the trigger, but it takes a real swavage to pull a Big-Lurch and cannibalize a bitch taking raw bites off her flesh and eating."
-America's most wanted

Stealth

May 8, 2002
its about as real as the legitamacy of Pittsburgh winn the Super Bowl.
Check the sig...then bitch all you want...then check the sig again...then try to create yourself into a better person by not being a sore loser...