ok geeks! MAC or PC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nando415 said:
i got a compaq presario i asked for a red face but they never sent. i like how them lamp lookin imacs look but i rather have a pc that look like that
gateway makes a pc with that kind of style.

most of the computing world is on pc only because they are depend on them, microsoft dominated things and they are thousands more programs for the pc than mac. mac however is more stable and all around better, except for the fact that most of the computing world is based around windows. if program wise they were switched, and mac had the software support windows has, then the mac would easily be the favorite choice for everyone.

honestly i dont like either, but i still run windows xp on my main computer because of its compatibilty issues with hardware and games etc is so much better. on my other machine is Debian linux, which is my fav, but running only a debian machine would put me at a severe disadvantage software wise, its all cause of microsofts huge monopoly over the years. so, if your gonna buy a new machine, i'd say go with pc....if you already got the mac, your solid either way.