OK, AFTER ANOTHER LISTEN, THIS E-40 ALBUM IS MEDIOCRE AT BEST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
just an average album....I think the Jack Artist was waaaaaaay better than this shit....listened to it in the car and at home and its and average ass album
wish Dre or either FAB coulda been the ones to get that shine. even Jacka. Anyone of em couldve put a better album out than this
get mad all you want, I dont give a shit.....just how I feel

Jan 17, 2006
iono bout u, but im lovin the bay half (first 10 tracks) but other than that i agree, it is mediocre....but over all its a good album....da second half, according to me, isnt really for the bay nikkas, its for dem south and east coast listeners

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
this is a really good album, im buyin on online and one in store.
fuck the haters, 40 is ahead of his time

Apr 19, 2005
I ain't heard it yet but I'm pretty sure it's like all the other 40 albums. It's always something different and niggas' need to take the time to listen before they pass judgement. There is no way in the world you can listen to a whole damn 40 album in one day and pass judgement. Everyody's entitled to their own opinions though. When they first posted 'Tell Me When 2 Go' niggas said this same shyt. 2000 spins a week, Video in steady rotation onMTV2, Appearance on Direct Effect,Album listening party in NY,Radio play on Hot 97, New York niggas posting on BART, and a 'My Block-Bay Area later. What more can you say? Real Bay niggas' keep supporting and the rest of yall' can keep it movin'.

Dec 29, 2004
like i said, this shit is so-so...Jack Artist is better than this, Ronald Dregan/Genie of the Lamp is better than this shit, 3 the Hard Way is better than this shit and i can name more albums that came out this year and last that were better than this shit....

Dec 6, 2004
MistaSkuggz said:
I ain't heard it yet but I'm pretty sure it's like all the other 40 albums. It's always something different and niggas' need to take the time to listen before they pass judgement. There is no way in the world you can listen to a whole damn 40 album in one day and pass judgement. Everyody's entitled to their own opinions though. When they first posted 'Tell Me When 2 Go' niggas said this same shyt. 2000 spins a week, Video in steady rotation onMTV2, Appearance on Direct Effect,Album listening party in NY,Radio play on Hot 97, New York niggas posting on BART, and a 'My Block-Bay Area later. What more can you say? Real Bay niggas' keep supporting and the rest of yall' can keep it movin'.
fasho mayne i always catch new things around the 3rd or 4th listen. i heard the tracks once and shits hard shit will grow on you. damn i cant believe theres people out there already listening to it and im still waiting till tuesday