OH BIGGZ (YOUR WACK AS DONKEY SHIT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
HOLD UP FELLAZ, ITS TIME FOR THE TRUTH/ BIGGZ BEEN WOOFIN LIKE HE'Z SOMEBODY BUT AINT NEVER BEEN IN THE BOOTH/
FINDIN YOUR TROOPS THROUGH THE INTERNET, BOY YOUR WHOLE STYLE IS WACK/
I'D RATHER HEAR MY GRANDMOTHER GET HER MUSTACHE WAXED THAN LISTEN TO YOU RAP/
YOUR AN ACT, I KNOW IT AND SO DOES THE SICCNESS/
HONESTLY KROOKED KONCEPTS SOUNDS MORE LIKE A MISTAKE,"OH WAIT",CAN I GET A WITNESS/
TO THIS REAL SHIT WRITTEN DOWN IN TEXT/WHATS NEXT? YOUR GONNA SIGN SMURFF THROUGH A INSTANT MESSAGE WHILE SURFING THE NET!/
I'VE HAD ENOUGH, PROOVE YOUR TIGHT, AT LEAST GIVE ME A GLIMPSE/ CUZ I DONT SEE YOU SAYIN SHIT, ATLEAST WITH YA LIPS/ YOUR WORSE THAN A WANNA BE, YOUR A CLASSIFIED DUMMY/ HUNGRY TO MAKE A DOLLAR BUT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT GETTIN MONEY..........

:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
here we go with another hoe rydin tha sac/
with nothin better to do that write a diss verse and come WHACK/
who tha fuck iz thiz? BIGGZ? cuz i aint got tha slightezt-clue/
but i know you're callin out BIGGZ and only BIGGZ cuz tha rezt of us frighten-you/
with that verse up there you've wasted 30 minutez of your lyfe/
im takin about 3 of myne, and i'd still rip thru u twice/
thiz aint about you and i, im juzt getting sick of you haterz/
thiz shyt ryght here iz whack az fuck, below my standardz, but you'd still get ripped lyke tha Los Angeles Lakerz/
im done, nothin personal for now, i juzt had to get sums hyt off my chezt/
all im sayin iz thiz hatin needz to cease, make it deceased, put that sorry shyt to rezt/

May 10, 2002
not bad...fatal that is...iv seen u do better i understand it was quick...206 mane yall niggas from tha 206 aint showed me no skill....MaskedMan bitched out...insane 206 is a lil nut rydin "no rhymin ass nigga too" wtf yall that soft from the sea? i know it cant be true but i have to believe yes for now especially cuz of u

PeaCe

Apr 26, 2002
DONT GET IT TWISTED, I AINT HATEN, I'M TELLIN IT HOW IT IS/
I'M SICK OF ALL YOU WANNA BE RAPPIN ASS KIDS THINKIN YOU HARD CUZ YOU SMOKE CIG'S/
ITS TIME YOU AND YOU POSSE BECAME AWARE OF WHATS REAL/
JUST CUZ YOU MAKE UP A LABEL DONT MEAN YOU GOT A RECORD DEAL!/
I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU OR WHAT YOU REP, CUZ KROOKED KONCEPTS IS FULL OF SUCKAZ WHO WILL GET PLAYED LIKE A GAME OF CHESS/
UNLESS, YOU TAKE A BOW/
THE BEST ADVICE I COULD GIVE YOU IS TO QUITE RIGHT NOW................

Apr 26, 2002
Cmoke said:
ah...keep workin on that sloppy ass choppy ass "rhyme" it aint cuttn it ridah
I'll be sure to take that into consideration, actually I dont know how to rap at all. I'm weak. If you wanna hear a song I did go to the STUDIO FORUM and look for "ALL I NEED" posted by MO-X.
I dont know how to rap, I have no skill. PLEASE PEEP OUT THE TRACK AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK:( and if my "actual flow" is weak than tell me. :rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
Tadou, you talk bout all this audio shit wheres yours?....

and also, i am writing tracks now, this Netcee your talkin bout please shut the fuck up, to me it is juss practice shit to have better spits... I love battling text, on stage, in a circle all ways....
I'm doin all types of audios on tapes and shit, juss buying beats writing tracks got bout 6-7 tracks written and ready to record as soon as me adn my boy fix up the studioo, we got the whole set up nad all, juss gotta hook it all up, bout 2 weeks i'll have audio ready for yall.....

and 206 ridah.... are you Mo=x or lil g.... cuz the homie andrew(Kaoz206) showed me some shit bout yall and yall pretty coo' good produciton by D-Sane and soem nice spits as well.... good shit, but why you callin me out?..

Fatal, way to support ya boy homie....KK

now...
you callin out biggz, all your asking for is death//
I'll cut ya lungs so you no longer have one more breath//
You testin the best, mayne lay off the crack pipe//
I'm juss a pimp and you juss might get smack like...//
the bitch you are, wishin you was a star, stop the dream//
I got Ak's reppin the bay, Biggz way, pop the beam//
drop ya team, go have group sex with 206 boys//
Fuckin lil kids messin with McCoys thats blasting murderous toys//

oh well couldnt leave without a flow...

Apr 26, 2002
MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:

and 206 ridah.... are you Mo=x or lil g....

Niether you mother fucker. I'm "PAIN" of Mischief Records to the fullest, bringin nothin but heat! FROM THE 206.......Beleave that. Post up some audio and fuck this text shit, this bullshit is talentless, leavin real rappers restless!!!! Show your talent, cuz I'm tired of seeing you post TEXT raps, post audio!!!!!!!!!!! Thats were the talent is really at, you know it, and so do I. I dont care if its bullshit quality, because talent shines through all that bullshit....POST AUDIO......YOU BEEN WOOFIN FOR TOO LONG.... ITS TIME... OH YES... ITS TIME MOTHER FUCKA......!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proove yourself, I dont care if its on frooty loops. DO IT!!! AND SHOW US ALL THIS SHIT YOU'VE BEEN WOOFIN.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
206Ridah I like your delivery on that "All I Need" song...Good shit!..but them lyriks you posted up there are weak dawg...And who really gives a FUCK about all this internet audio shit...Ya'll sound like a bunch of skool gurls arguing over this shit...lol...

@Cmoke .......Man these internet mc's ain't shit kompered to what we got up here in tha 206....We gots Pure talent....foo's be actully spittin' some major heat out here on these mean ass streetz....but these ain't mc's....there just some G'z who do the shit for fun...ya know...The REAL mothafukaz!...who give a fuck about no record label!

May 8, 2002
206RIDAH said:

Niether you mother fucker. I'm "PAIN" of Mischief Records to the fullest, bringin nothin but heat! FROM THE 206.......Beleave that. Post up some audio and fuck this text shit, this bullshit is talentless, leavin real rappers restless!!!! Show your talent, cuz I'm tired of seeing you post TEXT raps, post audio!!!!!!!!!!! Thats were the talent is really at, you know it, and so do I. I dont care if its bullshit quality, because talent shines through all that bullshit....POST AUDIO......YOU BEEN WOOFIN FOR TOO LONG.... ITS TIME... OH YES... ITS TIME MOTHER FUCKA......!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proove yourself, I dont care if its on frooty loops. DO IT!!! AND SHOW US ALL THIS SHIT YOU'VE BEEN WOOFIN.

Apr 25, 2002
Cmoke said:
not bad...fatal that is...iv seen u do better i understand it was quick...
No no no no....
yes it wuz quick, BUT i actually had to make it WEAK. when i type my flow i juzt start and dont stop typin till tha end of tha flow. but thiz tyme i had all theze thingz comin to me, but i had to dismiss them cuz i wanted to come shitty. even tho it wuz shitty, 206RIDAH still doeznt compare. hmmmmm.
also, all thiz shyt about audio, cmon. if u can write it u can spit it. itz funny how theze foolz finally do an audio and now think they're tha fuckin shyt.

Apr 26, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

itz funny how theze foolz finally do an audio and now think they're tha fuckin shyt.
[/color] [/B]
Finally do an audio? Shut your bitch ass up. I've been recording for "well" over a year. I've got my own studio, HOW ABOUT U? Real shit. not a casio and frooty loops which is probably what your phoney ass thinks "tight beats" are made on. I PRODUCE AND RAP and bring heat. CONSTANTLY! And can back my shit up. I dont give a fuck about the flows written in the "flow forum". Honestly I have better things to do than sit on the computer and write flows all day. Try grabbin a pen and a pad sometime! The reason why I posted this thread was because I noticed you cats from "krooked koncepts" and thought. hmmmmmmmm I bet this is another wanna be bunch of internet rappers. So if you can proove me wrong please do.

May 10, 2002
naw dawg aint one person said ur better....that aint in tha 206 that iz kjeep my name out yo mouth from now on...

PeaCe

Apr 25, 2002
The homie Pain is the best kept secret in the NW, and thats some real shit. Y'all can hate all you want but i dont see you putting in major work, laying down tracks, making beats, etc. Check out his song "All I Need" on www.mp3.com/xtothamo , he is the one spitting the first verse and he did the beat. You cant knock his talent he is really doing shit right now, i think people are just hating on his talent. Pain will also be featuring on Mo-X and Lil' G's album "Angry Souls" so look out for that heat.