OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
Its not ‘something’ that changed, its the most important change in his or any mans life and its called ‘freedom’

He’s just keeping it real to me and is sharing his wisdom. If i want to hear old raided I bump some Xorcist. I can respect his new shit, i just wish the beats were better. The beat on this song is cool though. Nothing special but its nice.
How is getting your freedom back and then changing your longtime Rap style keeping it real? As a fan of X, I feel very let down. Say you were a Dr.Dre fan and you waited for the Detox to drop for 18+ years, then he finally releases it and it was a Christian rap album because he was inspired by yeezy to do so. That is how I feel about the new X-Raided albums. When I listen to a Raided album I want to be taken to a Dark place, I want to hear about: Gang Banging, Drawing down on fool's, Macking Bitches, Doing Drugs, Pimp shit and Locin' up on the oop's. It makes no sense to me to have a positive message in Gangster Rap.

Jun 21, 2006
Would dr. dre be keeping it real if his detox album was a hardcore gangsta rap album? I dont think so

I wasnt feeling the new x raided at first but it grew on me. Its grown man music

Jan 21, 2011
The Netherlands
How is getting your freedom back and then changing your longtime Rap style keeping it real? As a fan of X, I feel very let down. Say you were a Dr.Dre fan and you waited for the Detox to drop for 18+ years, then he finally releases it and it was a Christian rap album because he was inspired by yeezy to do so. That is how I feel about the new X-Raided albums. When I listen to a Raided album I want to be taken to a Dark place, I want to hear about: Gang Banging, Drawing down on fool's, Macking Bitches, Doing Drugs, Pimp shit and Locin' up on the oop's. It makes no sense to me to have a positive message in Gangster Rap.
Maybe 'cause he grew from Gangsta (rap) to some mo positive & grown shit. That dark place you wanna feel, he spent almost 3 decades up in there. U want him to stay there mentally? You say he changed his long time rap style, 'N I personally don't like that singin stuff he does, but cuzz raps about his life. And he's obviously somewhere else these days. Fortunately. How can a mf hate someones progress? U got that crab in the buccet mentality homie.

Props: datplaya
Jun 21, 2006
Yea thats right ruff necc!

I think its manjaroe thats doing the singing on this track though. X is playbacking the chorus in the video. I do agree in other tracks Im not feeling all the new shit x raided is trying to do on the mic. He should stick to spitting his lyrics

Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
Maybe 'cause he grew from Gangsta (rap) to some mo positive & grown shit. That dark place you wanna feel, he spent almost 3 decades up in there. U want him to stay there mentally? You say he changed his long time rap style, 'N I personally don't like that singin stuff he does, but cuzz raps about his life. And he's obviously somewhere else these days. Fortunately. How can a mf hate someones progress? U got that crab in the buccet mentality homie.
I am not Hating on X, I want him to free and be with his family and all that. I am just mad about his Rap style change and his new beat selection. When Psycho Active 2 came out, I was feeling his flow style and Beats-thanks to Fillthy Rich. When I heard that he was getting out soon I set my bar really high for his first release. Then it came out and I was shocked, I thought it would be much better then what it was. I guess I just want to go back to those 9.1.Siccness days that I grew up with. Brotha Lynch never switched up, he still sticks to that RipGut style. You will hear me bitching if Lynch's new album Kevlar sucks to. So no, this ain't no crabs in a buccet shit Cuzz.

Jan 21, 2011
The Netherlands
I am not Hating on X, I want him to free and be with his family and all that. I am just mad about his Rap style change and his new beat selection. When Psycho Active 2 came out, I was feeling his flow style and Beats-thanks to Fillthy Rich. When I heard that he was getting out soon I set my bar really high for his first release. Then it came out and I was shocked, I thought it would be much better then what it was. I guess I just want to go back to those 9.1.Siccness days that I grew up with. Brotha Lynch never switched up, he still sticks to that RipGut style. You will hear me bitching if Lynch's new album Kevlar sucks to. So no, this ain't no crabs in a buccet shit Cuzz.
I can see where you come from when you say his "rap style" but the thing is, that rap style thrives on energy that matches the subject he's rapping about. His life. That's the big difference between him & Lynch. Don't get me wrong, I've always loved Lynch's music, but he mostly raps about fictional stuff. That horrorcore ripgut shit, which is a cool theme he can sticc to as long as he wants, but you can't really compare these two. IMO.
But to each his own tho, Deuces!

May 18, 2020
Livingston, Montana
He put up a good fight on the prison yard when the northerners were truing to stab him to death and he just kept swining on the northerners and pretty much beat their ass while being stabbed by two people and he recovered. I think there has been 3 occasions were he has been stabbed. Atleast he is out now. I like his new style its more clear and not distorted from the phone calls or the cheap studio he had in prison. Some say its a myth. When the govener tried to get him killed and got caught x-raided was treated pretty good for being able to continue recording albums.

Dec 17, 2004
This was a good solid album
X just needs to stay away from remaking songs that he’s done already cuz that chicken head song was trash other then that the album was solid.

Props: DanielRuler9
May 2, 2018
He put up a good fight on the prison yard when the northerners were truing to stab him to death and he just kept swining on the northerners and pretty much beat their ass while being stabbed by two people and he recovered. I think there has been 3 occasions were he has been stabbed. Atleast he is out now. I like his new style its more clear and not distorted from the phone calls or the cheap studio he had in prison. Some say its a myth. When the govener tried to get him killed and got caught x-raided was treated pretty good for being able to continue recording albums.
Those weren't northerners they were bunnys. Dropout gangs. Xraided a rat