OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Thought I make a thread on X

OAN

I'm hearing XRaided, out in 24 months...

I keep hearing he might get out in 24 months, how we he get out? An appeal? Reduced sentence? Good Behavior? And why now?

Post yo fav tracks Discuss.

A

askgarcia

if he does get out i hope it puts an end to these bullshit ass ways to sell albums...renaming the same album and renaming each and everyone of its songs.

^^
how is deadly game and walls can talk not illegal?
arent they bootlegs?

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I doubt hes going to be out..........wonder if hes going to go back on trial...........wonder what happen to his girl locahontas....she used to have info about him.

Apr 25, 2002
yup

read his letter in the new murder dog...he talks about it...

if i remember correctly he said something like he's trying to appeal his case due to the fact that he actually did not commit murder - he talks about some legal shit involved. supposedly its possible that he could get out in 24 months.

Apr 25, 2002
if he got out i doubt he'd drop any new shit.. 2 years is still a long time.. plus he said that Sac-A-Indo and Unforgiven 2 were his lasts, no?

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
he has that new cd coming out with kingpin.....its sac a indo...i never heard of him coming out with a unforgiven 2......

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
HE GETTING OUT IN 24 MONTHS IF EVERYTHING GOES WORKS OUT...HE GOT CONVICTED OF CONSPIRACY NOT 1ST DEGREE HOMIE....CHECK OUT THE NEW MURDER DOG MAG. THEY GOT AN XRAIDED INTERVIEW,,HE SAYS HE SHOULD GET OUT IN 24 MONTHS,,,DONT BELIEVE CHECK OUT THE MAG

M

MrFreeze

MaddDogg said:
I keep hearing he might get out in 24 months, how we he get out? An appeal? Reduced sentence? Good Behavior? And why now?
in my opinion, THIS IS STRAIGHT BULLSHIT! he got sentenced to like 31 years i could see him getting out a little early but not this early! i have a real hard time beleiving hell get out any time soon. sorry to burst your bubble dogg. ill check out that mag but im still not buyin it...1

Apr 25, 2002
hell yeah i hope x does get out..

aye vamps or curbie.. do you guys still have any connections with x-factor records.. or did they go under or something? i know this had to have been discussed before.. but i missed it..

M

MrFreeze

NICKpro RM said:
mr freeze - x said it himself in murder dog - 3 different people confirmed it on here - how is it bullshit?
im not tryin to come off like im callin yall liars man but he got sentenced to 31 years and i just cant see how he could get out so soon not that i dont want him too X is sicc. but the fact of the matter is even on good behavior you still have to serve 2/3 of the original sentence. ill check out that mag and see what he said but i just want someone to tell me why and how hes gonna get out so soon. no disrespect on the bullshit remark yall i just got my doubts...1

May 1, 2002
if you got money you can get off with anything. i remember "sonny barger" the leader of the hells angles got convicted of 3 counts of conspiracy to commit murder. he got 3 life sentences and only did 5 years when his appeal went thru. its prety common. nicky barnes the biggest drug dealer in new york history got 3 live senteces for conspiracy and he got out in 10 years. anybody that has money can get out on appeal. the shit cost millions though.

Props: StillHustlin