OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
The cover was X's idea but we all like it. Psychoactive means to have influence over the mind. Here we have his name tatted on his lady's back twice. Real tats, no cgi. Very psychoactive.

The real title of Psycho Active is actually Psychoactive. See the difference? Black Market misspelled it and gave it a new meaning.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
OFFICIAL:
X-RAIDED - PSYCHOTIC ACTIVITY MIXTAPE
We are releasing two versions of this project:

The UNMASTERED version will be free and available for download in two days on 2/25. This includes all 20 tracks from the tape. They are not as polished but they are free to you.

Next Tuesday, 3/4, RBC Records is releasing the MASTERED version on iTunes and other online outlets. This is your chance to hear it in top quality as it was meant to sound. We put a lot of work into this release and hope you will reward our effort and reward yourself by purchasing the finished product.

Shouts out to Twisted Insane, C-Dubb, G-Macc, Bishop aka Young Bop, Luni Coleone, Gangsta Reese, NoFace, The Bird aka Birdie Loc, Tall Cann G, Ampichino, Red Head Steve, Eddie Haskill, C-Lim, Double A, Lex Moon aka MoonChild, DJ Loot, Dirt E. Needlez, and everyone else who had a part in the making of Psychotic Activity.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Psychotic Activity Tracklist

1. Intro
2. Psychotic Activity feat. Twisted Insane & C-Dubb
3. Psychotic Activity Interlude
4. Rep Tha Set
5. Reloaded Interlude
6. OK, I’m Reloaded feat. G-Macc
7. That Sickness feat. Brotha Lynch Hung
8. Reason of the Siccness Interlude
9. XK feat. Luni Coleone & The Bird
10. Overkill
11. Balance Interlude
12. Let There Be Balance
13. Grown Ass Man feat. Gangsta Reese & NoFace
14. Shark Tank
15. Hiroshima feat. Bishop
16. The Bird Interlude
17. Clock’s Tickin - The Bird
18. The Evil That Men Do feat. C-Bo
19. Mista 357 Part 2 Preview
20. Psychotic Activity Outro

Produced by Filthy Rich
Mastered by DJ Loot
Cover by Double A

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
^^Ya cause sac is the only city with problems and crime right? lol
Naw just sayin If U know what i Holla..lol
Some people might still be on one about what ever happened
But as a fan i fucks with X almost got in some shit in Sac for admitting that
To some niggaz in the wrong area i was so called in lmao not going in to that here

Feb 18, 2011
X-Raided Speaks on the cost of friendship, his relationship with Tall Cann G, Loki, Mac Dre. 2-22-14
Real shit about fake friendships. That shit about facebook is true as shit. I got homies, then I got FB acquaintances. Two completely different things. At least he knows in his head how it's gonna be already because you know it's gonna be a long line of people that are gonna be waitin to jump on his dick & be his best friend. That's gotta be a mindfuck. Thanks for postin Rich.

On a sidenote tho, can you turn the background music down or even better just cut it out completely? It's hard as hell to hear everything he says without turnin up the volume way more then I should. Thanks.