Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Yeah I seen that shit lol...That cats gonna get HELLA phone calls from unknown numbers. Hopefulyy hes smart enough to change his number but who knows lol.... I feel sorry for anyone else that gets it after him tho lol

Hey man shouldnt you be asleep:cheeky:

Nov 7, 2006
^^^you talkin to me? imma just stay up up all night and then go to work. had one of those night where i cant sleep. but yeah sob really had some nerv makin fun of N8 n shit and thats what he looked like all along. and i google mr. wiggl3s and he is signed to like 100 forums no bullshit lol. kid's a fucking loser and imma make a sig for him maybe lol

Aug 16, 2003
^^^you talkin to me? imma just stay up up all night and then go to work. had one of those night where i cant sleep. but yeah sob really had some nerv makin fun of N8 n shit and thats what he looked like all along. and i google mr. wiggl3s and he is signed to like 100 forums no bullshit lol. kid's a fucking loser and imma make a sig for him maybe lol
Im just talking to anyone thats up this late/early in the morning...

I feel you on the insomnia shit. I got off at 8:30 tonight and I cant fall asleep for shit. Im finaly getting tired but thats after I watched the same episode of the Boondocks twice on Cartoon Network.

Yeah man Sob or whatever his name was this week has been asking for this for a while. He was calming down for a second tho (at least around here) and was actualy participating a little bit. But it looks like he pissed of the wrong mutherfucker this time. Dude put his shit out there like it was nothing lol

I cant wait till later on today when more people see this shit tho...this might be the most popular thread ever!!

Oct 16, 2006
Tech N9ne's or Robert Rebeck's reaction would be definitely interesting..

As for Sobman.. I never had a problem with the dude, never had too much interaction with him to be honest but he did make the place interesting, like N8, except N8 does it in his own special way... he did ruffle many feathers round here, got Travis, Tech N9ne & Robert Rebeck unbelievably pissed off and pissed off various users here..

I don't think they will feel much pity on him..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
Ohh.. and I forgot to mention.. I reckon his car displayed looks pimp.. real straight, clean.. love to be driving round in something like that..

I dunno how much they fetch in the states.. being from australia and all.. so this might be a run of the mill average American car but we don't get them..

Off-topic but the car I wan't to purchase or plan to purchase is extremely similar to this..

Holden VT Clubsport

except I want the VX model.. later model.. the front kit particularly under the headlights is larger, making the vehicle look far lower to the ground.. gives it a nicer finish..

Edit: Few other pictures added.. these are the VX model, I would alter the back lights though and fit other ones I have seen, look a bit more stylish in my opinion and change the bottom back kit to a mesh grill..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
They are a nice vehicle indeed.. I want the same paint scheme.. just slightly newer model.. heres the newest model out here..

VE Clubsport

ECF'NW.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Pontiacs new GTO's aren't original. They are those same cars I believe, I know they were designed in Aussie.
Holden Monaro

I love it when I see people say "That's the Australian version of the GTO"......No, mother fucker, that's the original and cool version of the overgrown Cav-all-yay they sell in America.

I, myself, own a '96 Impala SS and an '02 Trans Am.