Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
in about two hours I'll be enjoying an awesome taco salad with angus beef, homemade salsa, sour cream, lime tortillas, black olives, crisp lettuce, and homemade guacamole, followed by homemade brownies topped with vanilla ice cream
You, sir, are on my shit list for that post! Fuck!

Nov 6, 2005
Fuck him, I get flack all over siccness cuz he bit my name. Makes it hard to reach out to more forums when i get hated on before i even get a second post in.

Jun 9, 2007
fuck sobman..

I'm not for posting personal information about him or his family... that definitely aint cool

but fuck him on an internet level... I couldn't care less if he aint postin here, honestly

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Fuck him, I get flack all over siccness cuz he bit my name. Makes it hard to reach out to more forums when i get hated on before i even get a second post in.
yeah LDS should ban that name and make him come up with something of his own... I never understood what he was trying to pull when he stole your name...
but if hes already been banned that saves him the trouble

Jun 15, 2005
Kinda cool shit got cleared up though, I seriously thought the real dingledorf was making all those dumbass racist posts.

And if you can read for intent, you would see that the dude who exposed him was being very cautious and didn't want to completely expose him, even when people were practically begging him.

He exposed him just enough to crrrush him.