Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2007
eh TheVille31 how is that plies cd?
is it worth getting, some of my friends was sayin it was tight but ive only heard a few tracks off of it

also wayne has some tracks that i think are ok but lately hes been slippin imo he needs to quit with the lean cause otherwise the drugs gonna catch up to him

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Plies is funny.

Like a Mini-Gangster.
lol you was just talking about dont base off image and then you clown on him cuz he MIGHT BE small. I can tell you never been to a tech show cuz he is up to my knees....he looks like a midget clown how ya like that. And i got fam in florida i would laugh if you said that to him cuz hes a real ass dude and you would prolly get his $50,000 chain slapped across your face.

And travis hell ya its worth getting IMO....but ive been listening to plies since 05 or so and been diggin him ever since. Trust me your into that street shit so you will like it. there is like 18 songs and i bump 13 or 14 constantly.....havent met to many people who dont like it but as long as you can get past his flow (which some people cant cuz they cant understand him but i can cuz i been around the florida accent all my life) then you will bump the shit outta it.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Dude i hate im so hood with a passion

The remix is good (luda kills) minus kalhed being a fucking retard at the beginning

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
lol

i agree i like some of his shit mostly cuz some of the features rip it so hard but he needs to calm down on that talkin shit... we know who you are fool. we got the cd.

and why wouldnt he make his own shit? seriously do you think they hired dj khaled for a image protector? lol that dude is so corny and everyone knows it...we da best cribs edition if you do not know. It would have to be the nerdiest white dude ever for him to habe dj khaled represent him

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
lol

i agree i like some of his shit mostly cuz some of the features rip it so hard but he needs to calm down on that talkin shit... we know who you are fool. we got the cd.

and why wouldnt he make his own shit? seriously do you think they hired dj khaled for a image protector? lol that dude is so corny and everyone knows it...we da best cribs edition if you do not know. It would have to be the nerdiest white dude ever for him to habe dj khaled represent him
That obie album in your sig is a banger.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Get the fuck outta her with your free posting self. If you're gonna free post, at least make it kind of relevant to the topic at hand. Goofy fucker and your "Tech sold 750k copies of Everready" info-having ass.