Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I may not like all 700 songs but there are a solid 200 which is more than tech has put out in a career. As much as you hate to say it you could go through all those songs and at least find 5 cds worth that you would bump.

We wouldnt know what to do if tech was puttin out that much music...so dont hate the man for keeping his customers satisfied.

You cant knock the hustle.

And LDS opinion i can respect cuz we have a lot of the same music interest but you have the word juggalo in your sig...sorry nothing you could say about lil waynes music could ever justify juggalo shit. haha gotta respect ya though kirby

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Lmao.

I don't care what ANYONE says, especially after seeing Twiztid and Boondox live.
They're the fucking shit.
I don't care much for ICP anymore, although I still bump the old shit.

No lie, however, that everything I've heard by Lil' Wayne has been garbage.
I haven't liked ONE track.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Ya think i care what lil wayne haters say? I hope he puts out just as much this year.... At least he aint got the negative fan aspect as bad as your click hahahaa

anyway we can agree to disagree then because i feel the same way about all them groups....and your sig is scaring me.

edit and another thing you gotta love is i can buy a cd...listen to it and not like it and just put it in the collection knowing i will have my needs met in a couple months....meanwhile you have been waiting for tech for a year+ without question and you could be disappointed and be hella pissed cuz you gotta wait another hot ass minute.

so whats wrong with puttin out hella songs? I bet a lil wayne fan message board is poppin right now with hella discussin....meanwhile we dont even have enough to talk about so we gotta make OT threads....come on now.

May 31, 2007
Lmao.

I don't care what ANYONE says, especially after seeing Twiztid and Boondox live.
They're the fucking shit.
I don't care much for ICP anymore, although I still bump the old shit.

No lie, however, that everything I've heard by Lil' Wayne has been garbage.
I haven't liked ONE track.
Twiztid is sick...

Lil wayne is fucking annoying and if you like him for shit that YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ... then power to you.

Theres too many people listnin to him JUST BECAUSE other people do. Hes whats hot right now so people feel the need to ride his joc. Even if people dont like the way it sounds they listen.. IF you actually like dude then ok, there shoudlnt be a arguement cuz everyone got there taste in music.
And yea i respect dude for the shit he puts out, but im with Kirby.. Havnt found too many wany etracks that I like. actually..... i havnt found any. Im sure theres a few out there because he HAD to make something good in that big ass library of his, but yea he just aint workin for me. Expecially cuz i heard a few tracks that were like he built it all around ONE metaphor.. Like he pulled a metaphor out his ass one time and it was hot shit, and yea he be comin hella creative with some metaphors and shit but theres a few tracks i heard that seem like he made a raw ass metaphor and slapped a half ass song around it just builidng up for that ONE LINE

do not ask me what tracks... Someone was bangin a wayne CD at a friends house and i was ready to shoot myself in the face

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I gotta admit that Birdman's newest cd is a slapper (all except the Khaled tracks). I can safely say that Madrox has a more approachable flow into my ears than Wayne, though. I like Wayne's approach on some of his songs, like his inflection, but I don't like his voice or overall choice of rap topics. I hated on Wayne for the longest time because I grew up in the thick of Cash Money Records, and I think he more than changed from his original style. It's one thing to change your style, but I lose interest when they change not only that, but the "fame swagger" they aquire with a little green lining their pockets. I like hungry rappers, I guess.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
yes the first one does scare me look at those fingers? Is this a play....fairy tale or a sideshow ? and the 2nd one doesnt his face is not painted and he didnt do that shit till he realized he couple capitalize off it when all the clowns started comin

its hard not to go off someones looks when everyone i see that does that shit is complete garbage....trust me i listen to hella music i dont even look at the artist when i download most of the shit. Anytime i try and give clowns a listen i never feel it. I cant help that.

so dont ever think that i just see the image and dont give a listen

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I like Wayne's approach on some of his songs, like his inflection, but I don't like his voice or overall choice of rap topics. I hated on Wayne for the longest time because I grew up in the thick of Cash Money Records, and I think he more than changed from his original style. It's one thing to change your style, but I lose interest when they change not only that, but the "fame swagger" they aquire with a little green lining their pockets. I like hungry rappers, I guess.
co sign but who still raps the way they did in the ninties? if you think thats a factor you must not like tech or have not heard the worst or cbts cuz if anyones flow has changed its techs

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
There is a difference between calling something crap and saying you don't like it. From the image and title, you can assume that it is some kind of dark music. If that is not your taste then that is fine, but you cannot judge it as crap.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Not his style of rap, bro. I shut off when people get too flashy. I can remember when gold caps were the big thing and neon colored paint was another way of flossing your actual style. Now it's just how big the ring is, what the chain is made of, what cut the diamonds are, and the color of it. It gets old as fuck listening to him talk about what he has. The moment Tech N9ne does that, that's the same moment I resign as a fan. There are exceptions, yes. I actually like Mike Jones, as fucking ridiculous as he is, but he never started out as a great talent and a hungry individual on wax/vinyl/cd. He was born to flash his shit. Wayne came with fire and passion. I can't grasp him anymore.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I get what you're are saying 100%.
Lupe Fiasco is an excellent rapper. He mastered his style, and no one can do it like him. I can't listen to most of it. Does that make it crap? No. It's just not my taste.
All I'm saying is, it's not crap just because it's not your style.

Same reason I got pissed when people said Smoke Someting was crap. If you don't like it, then that's on you. But to say it sucks or call it crap makes you come off as ignorant. I know TheVille isn't an idiot. That's why it bothers me more when he says something like that as opposed to some idiots on here.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007

Any dumbass that thinks that rap is a loop and some words that rhyme. Any dumbass who doesn't understand what they claim to do. There are plenty.

:cool:

May 31, 2007

Any dumbass that thinks that rap is a loop and some words that rhyme. Any dumbass who doesn't understand what they claim to do. There are plenty.

:cool:
hoomie barely even rymes haha.. And y every sentence gotta start with Especially. Actually.. watching this.... makes me wonder how fucking tight would a Jackie Chan CD be talkin about how he does his own stunts..

i actually felt embarrassed for this cat