OFFICIAL Top 200 SoundScan Album Sales 12/13/2006

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
no 50 is getting a piece of devils advocate trust me. i know from the horses mouth. game left interscope so it wouldntr be released under g unit and 50 wont get half. but 50 did what eazy e did to dre even though they hate each other and not on the same label contractually 50 is still getting paid for games release. trust me im not lying to yall
YEAH 50 IS GETTING 25% AND DRE IS GETTING 25% OF THE PROFITS... BUT WHY IS SONY NOT DOING THE RAP THING NO MORE?? THREE 6 MAFIA WENT PLATINUM SO THERE WERE SOME SUCCESS THERE....

Feb 8, 2003
Me and Justin told yall whats really up. Yall wanna be hardheaded though Im telling yall the deal(not from no website or magazine either), just fuck it if you dont wanna listen im done with the topic.

@Justin

I dont know the exact reason for Sony's decision all I know is they dismantled Sony Urban in one week and gave JOHN LEGEND, BEYONCE, BOW WOW, THREE SIX MAFIA, PROJECT PAT, OMARION new contract offers with Columbia Records. Actually I think Threes Six is just going with Warner Bros since they got the production deal with Assylum. its probaly got something to do with they bout to get a viscious lawsuit by Lil Flip for releasing his I Need Mine album this year without authorization when he owned the masters while leaving them or They realize Rap isnt the best music genere to make money in these days (country & rock, Latin music is).

Apr 5, 2006
not sayin 50 aint makin money off game, but if he was wouldnt he be throwin that shit in games face constantly and talkin shit on mixtapes about it (at least once)? if 50 was makin that money, he would make sure that everybody knows so it would make game look bad...

Feb 8, 2003
moneyaffiliated said:
not sayin 50 aint makin money off game, but if he was wouldnt he be throwin that shit in games face constantly and talkin shit on mixtapes about it (at least once)? if 50 was makin that money, he would make sure that everybody knows so it would make game look bad...

He do on every mixtape, also he had a radio interview last week and he said he still getting paid off doctors advocate.