OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2008 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Chree is janky... he pulls out Smith's best season (in which he only averaged 1TD pass per game) and then compares it to JR's first season as a starter (which isn't even over yet)....

Wow what a great way to compare the two....

Chree and Joey do you think if Alex Smith was the Raiders qb he'd be putting up better numbers than JR in the same offense?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Titans 11-1
Colts 8-4

I guess Kerry Collins is a better QB than Peyton Manning.
Difference between those 2 teams/players is the defense,
The Niners had arguably a way worse defense in 2006, and it compares to the 2008 Raiders, Offensively as well....

You posted individual stats to show that Alex Smith was ''shitting'' on someone, and then bring up a team's record?

I guess Justin Gage is better than Marvin Harrison.
As A leader, Alex got it done, with comparable teams.....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Chree is janky... he pulls out Smith's best season (in which he only averaged 1TD pass per game) and then compares it to JR's first season as a starter....

Wow what a great way to compare the two....

Chree and Joey do you think if Alex Smith was the Raiders qb he'd be putting up better numbers in the same offense?
Best Season also happened to be his 2nd season, his 1st as a starter....

dumbass...

and yes, i believe he would

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Lol @ using those stats to make the claim that smith shits on jr... especially when jr still has 4 more games to play...

you just made yourself look like an idiot chree

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
you just made yourself look like an idiot chree
Especially after saying he thinks Alex Smith would be putting up better numbers than JR if he was our qb.....LOL! Alex would have been benched by now if he was our qb throwing all them INT's

Yo Chree... what are Alex's numbers without Norv? Let's see.... he has a total of 19 passes and 16 of those came when Norv was offensive coordinator. So without Norv, Alex has thrown for what 3 TD passes? Yeah he has put up some killer numbers...

Alex Smith is a certified BUST!!!!

JR has thrown for 7 TD's and 4 INT's so far as a starter... those aren't bust like numbers.

11 INT's and 1 TD is bust numbers... oh wait Alex put those up his first year in a 49er uniform.

Apr 25, 2002
The same McFadden that has been hurt on the sidelines most of the year. Give it up Chree, this arguement is lame...you really want Russell to fail dont you?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I still can't believe Chree thinks Alex would be putting up better numbers than JR if Alex was put in the same situation. JR is hanging pretty tough considering the problems he's been going through since being drafted by the Raiders.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol how is he not failing? as a number 1 pick in the draft hes supposed to be killin already, same with alex smith, they both are failures

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol how is he not failing? as a number 1 pick in the draft hes supposed to be killin already, same with alex smith, they both are failures
True... they are both failing... so why would you ever say smith SHITS on jr???

I would never say JR shits on smith unless he actually proves he does

Apr 25, 2002
1st, QB's need time to develope and 2nd the TEAM in general is failing. No QB is gonna come into the current situation and single-handedly make the Raiders a winning team. I said the same thing about Alex Smith his first few years...he was put in a situation destined for failure so he really had no chance. The fact he couldn't progress under Martz in his 4th year and was getting out played by unknown back-ups proves he's now a bust.