OFFICIAL NORTENO THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
he on cpixel.com he name like 213 norteno or sum shit but he might have snap that and hop in is car cuz im sure he dont be in no area like that in la lmao shit look like a burb nehiborhood where old folks live lol

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
holy shit now i have seen it all. I know that pic seemingly contradicts much of what I say about Nortenos existing down here but that is a once in a lifetime pic and I promise you I have never seen ANYTHING near that down here EVER. Dudes probably jumped off the car and snapped it and got back in their ride on the way back up north. I completely doubt that really is THEIR "barrio" as they claim but you gotta wonder since LA is such a bigass city. Dude is reppin the "4-1" HAAAARRRDDDD. Would you happen to know where that pic came from Soak? I cant tell where in LA that is by the background. Fool on the left wouldnt get looked at twice as a gangster down here but the dude in the 14 jersey is something to consider and all that red sticks out like a sore thumb cause he is just killin it.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
holy shit now i have seen it all. I know that pic seemingly contradicts much of what I say about Nortenos existing down here but that is a once in a lifetime pic and I promise you I have never seen ANYTHING near that down here EVER. Dudes probably jumped off the car and snapped it and got back in their ride on the way back up north. I completely doubt that really is THEIR "barrio" as they claim but you gotta wonder since LA is such a bigass city. Dude is reppin the "4-1" HAAAARRRDDDD. Would you happen to know where that pic came from Soak? I cant tell where in LA that is by the background. Fool on the left wouldnt get looked at twice as a gangster down here but the dude in the 14 jersey is something to consider and all that red sticks out like a sore thumb cause he is just killin it.
i got it from cpixel

that website got more netbangin than... well... everywhere... can't go anywhere on that page without some norte's clownin surs, surs clownin surs, and surs clownin norte's

Status
Not open for further replies.