Official LA/Oakland/ Las Vegas Raiders Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Looks like the Steelers are about to dump another WR on you guys. Hope AB works out better than Martavis did.
From the rumors I'm reading we would be trading the Cowboys 1st rounder we got for Amari Cooper and a late round pick. Essentially trading Amari for AB. AB's cap hit is even the same as Amari would have been. Definite upgrade if he still plays like his old self.

My only worry is if we're a 4-12 team again that AB will pout and be locker room cancer. Hopefully he's down for the re-build.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah Steelers should have got more and the fans are pissed. But after what we dealt with with Le'Veon Bell looming over our heads for an entire season, the front office just wanted to get rid of him and move on. Sad as hell since he's an amazing talent and the fans loved him for 7 years. But his best days are behind him. Getting older and crazier and going from a HOF QB to Carr can't help his production. Either way, this will cement another decade of the Steelers being in the playoff hunt and somehow losing to a 4-12 Raiders team.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
AB needs to fix those dumbass blisters on his feet before he worries about helmets.

What kind of retard gets in a cryotherapy machine barefoot. My $30 a pop local cryotherapy spots won't let you near the machine until you got their thick ass wool stocks and slippers on.