Official LA/Oakland/ Las Vegas Raiders Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Derek Carr became the first QB in NFL history to complete at least 90% of his passes in a game with at least 30 attempts. Carr had a QB rating of 114.6. Amari Cooper had 10 catches for 116 yards. Beast Mode and Doug Martin were both amazing to open up the passing game......and we lost

Fuck our defense.

Props: BIG CHUNK
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuuuuck! That failed 3rd down conversion killed us!
The only real big blunder on offense was Keith Smith dropping that wide open pass on 4th down. Which is annoying as fuck cause we had Jamize Olawale who was always solid for us and we gave him up for a 5th rounder to the Cowboys. Olawale would've caught that pass lol Marcel Reece isn't signed to anybody, we should've brought back Reece mode, he definitely would have caught it lol

I don't get Gruden. Gruden specifically wanted to use a FB in his offense, but gives up our solid proven FB in Olawale just to bring in an unproven FB who barely played.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Alright. I'm gonna go ahead and say it finally.

Amari Cooper is a bust. In his 4th year, still dropping passes like crazy. #4 pick on him was a waste. Dude regressed hard last year, regressing even further this year.

Jun 23, 2005
Alright. I'm gonna go ahead and say it finally.

Amari Cooper is a bust. In his 4th year, still dropping passes like crazy. #4 pick on him was a waste. Dude regressed hard last year, regressing even further this year.
I think he’s been better this year, he dropped one today that was big but he just barely had 5 targets.

The right tackle position was getting beat all fucking day, penn was trash before he got replaced for injury

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
im fucking venting, I'm putting the blame on Carr but im also putting the blame on the ref as fucking well,

First half that roughing the QB was total fucking bullshit, if that was called why wasn't the sac on Carr called after dude put all his weight on him, 2nd Cooper fucking sucks why give up on that deep end, we miss Crabtree fuck what everyone says that was Carr's goto man 3rd of all OUR FUCKING D NEEDS an ass chewing on hitting the fuck kind of shit is this 2nd week in a row we cant tackle a fucking player Run game was solid why throw a deep pass into the end zone when you got fucking Lynch? not to mention first hand on the 2 and we do a sneak to the FB??!?!?!? are u fucking kidding me!!! this team is fucking not together, we should have never fired Del Rio never should have let Mack go cuz we aint getting to the fucking QB period!! im so fucking sick of this team and Mark Davis in 2016 we had an elite team Carr went down cool last year Carr played with a fucked up back but this year aint no excuse!!! tired of hearing "we almost there" MOTHERFUCKER GET THERE!! end of rant for now and FUCK YOU HAHAA JIMMY G TORN ACL

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I think he’s been better this year, he dropped one today that was big but he just barely had 5 targets.
He dropped 2 today and he can't get open to save his life. Speed was supposed to be his big thing. Dude doesn't get targeted cause he can't get open and when he does get targeted he drops the passes lol

Seems like all that bulk he put on before last season just killed his one good attribute.

Jun 23, 2005
He
He dropped 2 today and he can't get open to save his life. Speed was supposed to be his big thing. Dude doesn't get targeted cause he can't get open and when he does get targeted he drops the passes lol

Seems like all that bulk he put on before last season just killed his one good attribute.
he’s like top 20 in separation. I don’t thunk that’s the issue at all

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
He

he’s like top 20 in separation. I don’t thunk that’s the issue at all
I don't know where you found separation stats, but are you sure they're updated through today's game?

His good game 2 padded the fuck out of his first two weeks stats and he came back from that game and dropped a dud today.

There hasn't been a single time in week 1 or 3 where I've seen the play and been like "Amari was open, why didn't Carr throw to him?". The general consensus on most Raider forums is "where the hell is Amari? He's basically a ghost".

He was like 56thth in the league in yards after catch after his good game 2, gonna drop further after today when stats update. Which sucks, because his entire selling point was catch and run.

He's gonna drop out of the top 50 in total yards after today.

He's gonna drop out of the top 40 for sure in total receptions after today, could even possibly drop out of the top 50 after stats update.

He's our number 1 receiver. Dude shouldn't by out of the top 50 in every major receiving category.

We drafted him #4. He still isn't elite in his 4th year in the league. I hope he comes back and shows otherwise, but him still having butter fingers this far into his career is making me a doubter.