Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Jimmy is a dumb fuck. I know he is a real old school G type, but this dude let his 2nd level friends talk him into trying to kill Nucky.......LOL. Did he really think it was going to be that easy?

Margaret fucks Mick. Good for hear, but did you see Nucky about to pull him another dime piece at the end? The chick who kept eyeing him. Margaret should know better.....Mick ain't gonna help her get no where. Wait till Nucky finds out......she'll get replaced fast.

Jimmy's mom fucking Luciano again....LOL. bitch is a straight up hoe.

Next week episode looks so fuckin Gangster......I can't wait.

You fools better catch up on this show.

Jul 27, 2009
okay so that fed just happened to be there? did Jimmy warn them or something? i dont get it

already knew that his mom was gonna end up fucking Lucky, bitch is a fucking weirdo too kissing Jimmy like that, even he gets uncomfortable, and also knew that Margaret would fuck Owen.

but Owen was so fucking gangster this episode the was he killed that dude then spit on him. at first i thought that he was the guy that was gonna kill Nucky when Sleater looked up at him

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
How about one of the biggest parts in the last episode.....

The Fed Agent is now going to help Nucky! Notice he told ol girl about what he did to gain her trust, but that was really so she will tell him whatever she knows. I loved that part.

Nucky is a beast though. He was like "we won't talk about how you afforded to have this life"......LOL. Dude didn't know what to say. He is about to get right out of that whole situation....

Jul 27, 2009
How about one of the biggest parts in the last episode.....

The Fed Agent is now going to help Nucky! Notice he told ol girl about what he did to gain her trust, but that was really so she will tell him whatever she knows. I loved that part.

Nucky is a beast though. He was like "we won't talk about how you afforded to have this life"......LOL. Dude didn't know what to say. He is about to get right out of that whole situation....

yeah at first when i saw him look at his baby i thought that he was gonna do the right thing, but then i saw that he didnt even mention to the fed bitch what Nucky told him.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Why would he give her the file then? It seemed like he confessed his sins to her and didnt want to get helped by Nucky now because he gave the daughter a name, confessed, and turned in the file that, in the long run, is gonna help her bring down Nucky

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I believe he gave her the file because he knows she can't prove any of it.

Remember when he told her that Nucky will not go down when they first got into it?
He knows that Nucky is the dude there so all that shit won't hold.

How about Jimmys face when someone yelled "He didn't die"......He was like.."shit!"

Jul 27, 2009
I believe he gave her the file because he knows she can't prove any of it.

Remember when he told her that Nucky will not go down when they first got into it?
He knows that Nucky is the dude there so all that shit won't hold.

How about Jimmys face when someone yelled "He didn't die"......He was like.."shit!"

Jimmy doesnt want Nucky dead. why do you think he was hella stressed in the meeting when they were all telling him to call a hit on him. that's why he was there. he didnt flat out say, "someones gonna try to kill you" but with him showing up, Nucky had his guard up.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I forgot when it was said but Jimmy's mom said something about him or her seeing his dad and he replied "which one?". Even tho he wanted to strike out on his own, he still considers Nucky the closest thing to a father figure he's known.

Jul 27, 2009
it was the one where they were at the restraunt and Nucky got heated because they wouldnt give Margaret what she wanted and then he looked over and saw the Commodore eating the same thing she wanted