**Official** HALO REACH thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
yea fa sho! has anyone unlocked all the armor yet?
I've hardly bought any of it. Some of the shoulder pads are fucking huge so I'm worried it gives the enemies more hitpoints for me. Bungie said the armor is strictly cosmetic, but it makes me wonder if a Plasma Grenade could stick to one of those pads that's jutting way out.

Three more videos...

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Never got a hold of the plasma launcher.
It's pretty fuckin' sweet. You can't really see it in the video, but it locks onto the target then shoots Plasma Grenades (I believe) at them.

Anyone played that Invasion? That shit is fuckin' fun. Once it gets to the final phase (as a Spartan) I love using the Operator Loadout. Armor Lock + Shotty = win for defending the core.

May 31, 2007
That shit is sick, but I dont think ima have the money

Oh and that Forge World is pretty dope, but Im not creative enough or have the patience to be able to use it in a cool way...I wish I could though. And NOoooooooo he said its the swan song. I hope hes lying even though they dragged the series out for a long ass time and somewhat watered it down, they can return it to its roots, just with swords and duel wielding and shit... Hell they can tell the story ON halo from the POV of the covenant and how they formed there little factions and whatnot. I dont want it to end haha

Jun 24, 2005
That shit is sick, but I dont think ima have the money

Oh and that Forge World is pretty dope, but Im not creative enough or have the patience to be able to use it in a cool way...I wish I could though. And NOoooooooo he said its the swan song. I hope hes lying even though they dragged the series out for a long ass time and somewhat watered it down, they can return it to its roots, just with swords and duel wielding and shit... Hell they can tell the story ON halo from the POV of the covenant and how they formed there little factions and whatnot. I dont want it to end haha
Halo: Reach will be Bungie's Halo swan song, but not the end of Halo...

Bungie will move on and probably make a multiplatform game with Activision as the publisher. They've already signed a ten year deal for Acti to publish their new IP.

Microsoft formed a dedicated Halo team (343 Studios) to handle ALL things Halo. They have several former Bungie employees, most notably Frankie O'Connor. They're probably working on a new Halo game already, whether it's Halo 4, or another game set in the Haloverse is not yet known.

Edit

The beautiful thing about Halo 3's file share, is you can download OTHER peoples' creations. I'm not creative or patient enough to make anything awesome, but tons of people are and share it with the community.

May 31, 2007
Ohhhh yea I remember that shit. But I thought 343 was a part of Bungie.. I musta miss read that people from bungie jumped to make 343 and shit. Ok then good. I think there are plenty of stories that can be comprised from the main story. One being the creation of the flood. There has to be a story of the covenant doing something to create the flood or let them loose and then the war to get them locked up again

Dec 7, 2005
THE FLOOD HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE BEFORE THE COVENANT. THE FORERUNNERS CAME ACROSS IT, STARTED GETTING WIPED OUT, THEN CREATED THE HALOS TO WIPE IT FROM THE GALAXY.

I WANT A HALO GAME THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE THE FLOOD

May 31, 2007
THE FLOOD HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE BEFORE THE COVENANT. THE FORERUNNERS CAME ACROSS IT, STARTED GETTING WIPED OUT, THEN CREATED THE HALOS TO WIPE IT FROM THE GALAXY.

I WANT A HALO GAME THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE THE FLOOD
Exactly... we got some of the aspects and whatnot from the other games BUT if the flood ran shit first that means theres a whole nother Covenant vs Flood war, and us HALO nerds, like myself are interested in these stories..... Bungie or 343 whatever the fuck it is WILL bank off side stories like this and I could straight up think of a few including the flood