Official G-Macc Press Release about The Opera/Angels And Demons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Due to the high anticipation of G-Macc's albums The Opera/Angels And Demons arriving in CD format September 20th Madesicc Muzicc decided to give rabid fans a special treat by releasing the ITunes digital version a month early for the low price of 8.99 the wait is over.... Buy your copy today

Feb 10, 2006
Yall cant be serious.lol...so wut if he has a couple of skits or at the beginning of a tracc,shyt knoccs hella harder then most

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i heard a crazy story about a kidnapping situation and ransom demands that involed the early release of this album...a man was caught in portland with a gun after killing his girlfriend due to being so distraught about not having this album. My own son wants to be called GMACC now and all he does is recite old GMACC lyrics to me and his mother during breakfast....this shit is sweeping the nation bad. There were reports of looting and riots and robberies of record stores,they on some mission impossible type undercover ninja shit ...One man was caught and admitted that he only did it for GMACC's album...and crack...

A suicide victim in Michigan left a note saying
"fuck ya'll niggas...GMACC is the shit..and it took me taking my life to prove it...Fuck yall...shout out to madesicc, lynch...i waited as long as i could to do a song with you, i had 5 gz ready...you never called me back and your text messages didnt make sense"
my wife called me GMACC durng sex last night...my daughter is claiming sacramento crip now...even my boss asked me why Im not more like GMACC....fuck man, i cant take it anymore

thank GOD they released the album early....theres a 25 dying orphans that will be released by the terrorists that kidnapped them and demanded this album...

call homeland security and tell them we can lower the DEFCON systems back down to level one. threat level blue...we are safe and secure AMERICA !!!

fuck the fourth of july..this should be a national holiday...GMACC DAY !!!!

whew....he might have saved us from an international nuclear disaster...word is that North and South Korea have their eyes on gmacc