OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
In going to be hella drunk tomorrow. Going to some grape escape thing to drink wine and preach about the pancake earth theory I've developed but if I'm around and can participate I'll do it up. Doubt it thoufh. Make sure the record it and post regardless

May 7, 2013
33Β°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
https://www.huckmag.com/art-and-cul...-inside-the-worlds-biggest-conspiracy-theory/

In new documentary Behind The Curve, filmmaker Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony embeds himself in the world of Flat Earthers: β€˜There are continents outside of our Antarctica that are full of the elites and the rich and the powerful, and the government wants to keep that a secret.’
Ol Ima be the lead anti flat earth debater in my NASA tracksuit ass lol

Ive heard that claim before, just like the infinite plane one. I'm stickint to what I've said on here

mouth_my_nuts

πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»
Feb 16, 2006
Watched one strange rock on Netflix. Interesting documentary by National Geographic with 8 astronauts who spent 1000+ hours in space. One of them lost 7% of their bone density because the human body was adjusted & designed for life with gravity. They also bred jellyfish in space & when they brought the offspring to earth the jellyfish didn’t know which way is up.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Watched one strange rock on Netflix. Interesting documentary by National Geographic with 8 astronauts who spent 1000+ hours in space. One of them lost 7% of their bone density because the human body was adjusted & designed for life with gravity. They also bred jellyfish in space & when they brought the offspring to earth the jellyfish didn’t know which way is up.
Were the 8 astronauts all Scott Kelly?