OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
same place of reference

"In April 1887, Morely wrote his father that he and Michelson had begun a new experiment, the purpose of which was "to see if light travels with the same velocity in all directions." They also hoped to learn from the experiment the speed of the Earth in orbit and in movement with the solar system; whether the ether was moving or stationary; and, most important to Michelson, some clear proof of the ether's actual existence, with which to confront skeptics. [Take two] identical interferometers, one stationary somewhere in outer space, and one in motion with the Earth. The problem was to find the difference in the paths of light traversing these two instruments."

so if their experiment Failed. What does that prove?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

a video showing how the suns path on a globe earth makes no sense, but its a circle and makes complete sense on a flat earth map.

StillHustlin @StillHustlin can you explain this to me from you're side.
I want to see if it makes sense from your side, cuz it has me pretty sure the globe is wrong just with that.

SeriouslyThug @SeriouslyThug apparently you're years ahead of my time, explains why it works perfectly on a flat earth map but looks retarded on a globe.
Pictures for reference if you don't want to see the video.

Path on globe earth and on flat earth on the attached files

Attachments

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
LMAO y'all are fucking lost I swear, You just cant accept the fact you don't have no proof and still want me to say you're right?

Look at the Michelson Morley experiment and doppler effect, they were experiments prove the earth is spinning or even MOVING.

They FAILED. They proved the earth wasn't even moving using light waves.
Oh please you don't even know what a light wave is... dude is over trying to validate for himself every single discovery made by astrophysicists n shit.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
(heavens is everything in the Sky. The stars, sun and Moon)

“In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. … God saw all that he had made, and it was very good” (Genesis 1:1, 31).

(2 Peter 3:9-10). He will destroy this present universe and create a new heavens and Earth (2 Peter 3:7,10; Revelations 21:1). All the stars and planets will be destroyed, along with the Earth.

where does it say it will destroy all the planets along with Earth and Mars or wherever you think there may be life.

“Thy heavens, the work of the Thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which Thou has ordained…Thou dost make him to rule over the works of Thy hands, Thou has put all things under his feet” (Psalms 8:3,6).

That still doesn't validate your claim that the earth is flat nor does it mean we are the center of the universe.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
same place of reference

"In April 1887, Morely wrote his father that he and Michelson had begun a new experiment, the purpose of which was "to see if light travels with the same velocity in all directions." They also hoped to learn from the experiment the speed of the Earth in orbit and in movement with the solar system; whether the ether was moving or stationary; and, most important to Michelson, some clear proof of the ether's actual existence, with which to confront skeptics. [Take two] identical interferometers, one stationary somewhere in outer space, and one in motion with the Earth. The problem was to find the difference in the paths of light traversing these two instruments."

so if their experiment Failed. What does that prove?
Nice how you highlighted the wrong portion just to try to make you point. Except their experiment did not disprove Earth's rotation. Funny how you keep skipping over it like it will magically change in your favor.

Jan 31, 2008
This thread started with everyone giving smiley's intelligence the benefit of the doubt. Over time we began noticing that more and more of his beliefs were flat out retarded and not just the flat earth theory.
A couple weeks later it started to dawn on us that he was legitimately intellectually handicapped, probably with an IQ of 105. We tried to explain things to him but then quickly realized he also lacked critical reading skills, and that he reads at the comprehension level of an 8th grader.
And now everyone feels a little bit embarrassed for him and began to slowly fizzle out of this thread.

Good luck smiley. I hope you get to heaven and meet your homie jesus.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
This thread started with everyone giving smiley's intelligence the benefit of the doubt. Over time we began noticing that more and more of his beliefs were flat out retarded and not just the flat earth theory.
A couple weeks later it started to dawn on us that he was legitimately intellectually handicapped, probably with an IQ of 105. We tried to explain things to him but then quickly realized he also lacked critical reading skills, and that he reads at the comprehension level of an 8th grader.
And now everyone feels a little bit embarrassed for him and began to slowly fizzle out of this thread.

Good luck smiley. I hope you get to heaven and meet your homie jesus.
Times seriously mad said bye on this thread. 5.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How do you explain the curvature of the earth when being on a high mountain?

Also, explain what the fuck is on the other side of this so called "flat earth"?
Ive been to grizzley peak, mission peak, calaveras hills, skyline. Its flat. No curvature, pleeeease show me a picture of the curve you claim to see from a mountain top, cuz even at an airplans altitude they claim we shouldnt even see 3 percent of a curve.

If we dont know whats on the other side of antarctica, we wouldnt know whats under it

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The info is here, look into it. Ive taken allllll of your arguments and shown you how it doesnt work. You guys havent even answered the most simple one. Why dont sun paths look normal on a globe but are percectly normal on a flat earth. You guys skip shit you cant answer and start talking out your ass. Ill no longer be replying to anything thats already been answered on here. It dont matter to me wether or not you believe it or not. If you cant see shit doesnt make sense, theres nothing i can do for you. Keep talking shit about how smiley doesnt think like you and you hate him for noticing things youve never even questioned.
Earth is flat

Aug 9, 2006
The entirety of the science community is in on the lie? Why would every state government in the world be in on the lie together? Don't you think places like Cuba, China, Pakistan could benefit from the providing of proof to overthrow this world wide lie started 100s of years ago? Why would public sector companies like space x or boeing be in on the lie? Real simple questions i wanted to ask a flat earther.