OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Danger Manye @Danger Manye , do you agree that the earth is flat?
Yes, It is flat on the horizon that slopes in a complete circle where as a person can walk across a mountain trail in a day and notice they weren't walking upside down on things.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How many flat earthers have applied to work at NASA. LMAO

If I thought NASA was making up everything that's what I would do. Yet not a single one is smart enough to a) work for NASA and/or b) get to the bottom of this conspiracy.
Nasa works at Facebook now, what the FUCK does Nasa have to do with social media?
Ive asked NASA workers MYSELF. NOT ON SICKNESS, in PERSON. I WORK AT FACEBOOK about flat earth and none of them have even stayed around to talk about it. THEY ALL WALK AWAY. NOT TRYING TO SAY ANYTHING. If they had just said no its fake I would have not been tripping, but they all just walked away like if i told them i was gonna beat their ass. ONE OUT OF THE 4, NASA WORKERS IVE ASKED TOLD ME THEY DONT USE SATELLITES IN SPACE, ITS TRI.ANG.U.LA.TIOOOOON. GPS existed before "Satellites." It exists after and its still the same shit. SHOW ME A PICTURE OF A SATELLITE. LMFAO Holy shit. EVERY SINGLE PICTURE YOU SHOW ME OF A SATELLITE IM GONNA DIE OF LAUGHTER.

May 9, 2002
Nasa works at Facebook now, what the FUCK does Nasa have to do with social media?
Ive asked NASA workers MYSELF. NOT ON SICKNESS, in PERSON. I WORK AT FACEBOOK about flat earth and none of them have even stayed around to talk about it. THEY ALL WALK AWAY. NOT TRYING TO SAY ANYTHING. If they had just said no its fake I would have not been tripping, but they all just walked away like if i told them i was gonna beat their ass. ONE OUT OF THE 4, NASA WORKERS IVE ASKED TOLD ME THEY DONT USE SATELLITES IN SPACE, ITS TRI.ANG.U.LA.TIOOOOON. GPS existed before "Satellites." It exists after and its still the same shit. SHOW ME A PICTURE OF A SATELLITE. LMFAO Holy shit. EVERY SINGLE PICTURE YOU SHOW ME OF A SATELLITE IM GONNA DIE OF LAUGHTER.
Im sure you did....

:eyecross:

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Ive asked NASA workers MYSELF. NOT ON SICKNESS, in PERSON. I WORK AT FACEBOOK about flat earth and none of them have even stayed around to talk about it. THEY ALL WALK AWAY. NOT TRYING TO SAY ANYTHING. If they had just said no its fake I would have not been tripping, but they all just walked away like if i told them i was gonna beat their ass.
They walk away cuz they know you are not in your right mind breh.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ain't you a cafeteria worker at Facebook or some shit?

I guarantee you the average person would walk away with quickness if they were trying to grab lunch and a cafeteria worker starting blabbering about the earth being flat.

I used to work at GoDaddy, if one of them cafeteria workers starting going off to me about the earth being flat I probably would have gave them a goofy look then avoided their line.

Also I worked with satellites for years while I was in the Army. My dishes pointed up at space to get data. How exactly am I getting data by shooting at nothing in the sky? Was Jesus catching my satellite shot and then redirecting it back to earth?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Ain't you a cafeteria worker at Facebook or some shit?

I guarantee you the average person would walk away with quickness if they were trying to grab lunch and a cafeteria worker starting blabbering about the earth being flat.

I used to work at GoDaddy, if one of them cafeteria workers starting going off to me about the earth being flat I probably would have gave them a goofy look then avoided their line.

Also I worked with satellites for years while I was in the Army. My dishes pointed up at space to get data. How exactly am I getting data by shooting at nothing in the sky? Was Jesus catching my satellite shot and then redirecting it back to earth?

Yup! but you act like i walk up like hey you know the earth is flat. No. I ease into.
Where I work at is like a little restaurant so it isn't like theyre in a hurry. I actually talk to people.

Think about the dome as a big ass dish. You bounce data up its going to come back down once it reflects off the dome.

You REAAAAALLY think that you're pointing at something hundreds of miles in space thats MOVING? And every single dish pointing up has its own satellite its following or something? LMAO

So can I point a telescope right above your and everybody else dish and I SHOULD see a satellite right

Stealth

May 8, 2002
That's because they work for NASA. There's probably a certain level of stupid that they just refuse to deal with.

You talk to them about flat earth and they're probably like "I got 2 billion seconds to live on this planet and I'm not wasting a single one of them on this goddamn conversation."

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That's because they work for NASA. There's probably a certain level of stupid that they just refuse to deal with.

You talk to them about flat earth and they're probably like "I got 2 billion seconds to live on this planet and I'm not wasting a single one of them on this goddamn conversation."
The fact that they don't go, well its round because of this and so and so proved it with this equation. You know some smart ass shit that would make me think about it. Just walking away or laughing and refusing to talk about it just makes it more sketch from a tin foil hat perspective.

Either way, NASA workers not talking about it has nothing to do with proving that the earth is flat or not. I have so many other points I've posted on here to prove the earth isn't even moving. Ive posted experiments, something none of you has shown to unprove. Einstein couldn't do it. Nikola Tesla uses the firmament to explain the stars place in this world and he was hundreds of years ahead of his time in technology. He literally had us wireless before there were wires.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yup! but you act like i walk up like hey you know the earth is flat. No. I ease into.
Where I work at is like a little restaurant so it isn't like theyre in a hurry. I actually talk to people.
I'm sure scientists really want to spend their lunch break having weirdos they don't know blabbering about conspiracy theory. The fact you don't realize this shows how much of a weirdo you actually are.

I would more than likely avoid your line after this as I would be scared somebody constantly talking about the earth being flat serves food.

Think about the dome as a big ass dish. You bounce data up its going to come back down once it reflects off the dome.
I'd believe it was Jesus Christ catching my data and throwing it back down before this lol

You REAAAAALLY think that you're pointing at something hundreds of miles in space thats MOVING? And every single dish pointing up has its own satellite its following or something? LMAO
More than one dish can talk to a satellite. Where do you get the idea that only one dish can talk to only one satellite at a time?

Not all satellites move.

With the satellites that do move the dishes can move with it when the signal is locked. My dishes in the Army for example were motorized, they weren't just a stationary dish.

Anymore questions that a child could answer?

So can I point a telescope right above your and everybody else dish and I SHOULD see a satellite right
It's pretty common knowledge that you can see satellites with a good telescope.

and yes I know you're retarded, gonna come back and start talking about a dome, and that I know I'm wasting my time engaging you. But I'm bored and had a few minutes to burn.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
“Foucault’s Pendulums are often quoted as proof of a rotating Earth but upon closer investigation prove the opposite. To begin with, Foucault’s pendulums do not uniformly swing in any one direction. Sometimes they rotate clockwise and sometimes counter-clockwise, sometimes they fail to rotate and sometimes they rotate far too much. The behavior of the pendulum actually depends on 1) the initial force beginning its swing and, 2) the ball-and-socket joint used which most-readily facilitates circular motion over any other. The supposed rotation of the Earth is completely inconsequential and irrelevant to the pendulum’s swing. If the alleged constant rotation of the Earth affected pendulums in any way, then there should be no need to manually start pendulums in motion. If the Earth’s diurnal rotation caused the 360 degree uniform diurnal rotation of pendulums, then there should not exist a stationary pendulum anywhere on Earth!”(1)