OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
but during a lunar eclipse its obviously the earths shadow tho right....
The meme didn't say anything about that being an eclipse so I didn't know that's what it was referring to.

how is that possible when there have been over 50 lunar eclipses recorded that show the sun AND the moon out at the SAME TIME.

The Sun has to be BEHIND the earth to cast a shadow... Right. or what am i missing.
Are you talking total lunar eclipse when you say 50 times or just partial? Because the partial lunar eclipse could happen if they're both in the sky, they would just have to be on opposite sides of the sky which would mean the earth is between them.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The Morning Star is Lucifer. Yes. The bible says it. It also says jesus is the morning star. So there

there are many times the term "morning Star" gets referenced in the bible, it speaks about it being jesus and lucifer. but there is only one, I believe it refers to lucifer and the new versions of the bible have been influenced by satanic shit. It contradicts itself plenty of times with who lucifer is and what jesus goes by.

there is a prayer in spanish that ends in "Morning star pray for us" why would we have lucifer pray for us.

"How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth.

This is another topic, i love it, but its another topic.
That quote is in reference to an oppressive ruler during a specific time. You have to understand the context and the time that is being referenced of. Rulers thousands of years ago ascribed themselves as.or among gods. The mythology of the planets played a part in this. That way of thinking is archaic because we have scientific evidence that allows us to replace our ignorance on how things actually are. Lucifer is not a real human, or an actual physical fallen angel who became a man, that is illogical. It's all allegorical text breh. Lucifer as the morning star, think about it's movement within the solar system (read this: Transit of Venus - Wikipedia ).

It isn't a separate discussion, because it is part of our planetary system.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That quote is in reference to an oppressive ruler during a specific time. You have to understand the context and the time that is being referenced of. Rulers thousands of years ago ascribed themselves as.or among gods. The mythology of the planets played a part in this. That way of thinking is archaic because we have scientific evidence that allows us to replace our ignorance on how things actually are. Lucifer is not a real human, or an actual physical fallen angel who became a man, that is illogical. It's all allegorical text breh. Lucifer as the morning star, think about it's movement within the solar system (read this: Transit of Venus - Wikipedia ).

It isn't a separate discussion, because it is part of our planetary system.
i see what you mean.
Tho myself I do Believe in the Supernatural for I have witnessed plenty of things that are otherworldly and cannot be explained by coincidence or man made things both good and especially bad.

But I do not think people who literally worship lucifer as a Supernatural Force, even associate a movement within the solar system.

I think the percentage of people who actually know what they are worshipping actually is stupid low.

I can tell you one thing tho, the people who are satanist do most certainly believe it is an entity.

Illogical maybe. But again, Ive felt the supernatural and KNOW it exists.

Jan 31, 2008
Lol at a 1922 publication date. But you discredited the Cornell University article I linked cuz they sited NASA?
Remember, to Smiley progress moves backwards. The further we move from the time of christ the lesser we can trust evident facts.
He really turned out to be a much bigger nut job than at the beginning of this thread.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You know one thing i noticed? All y'all are hella salty towards smiley for having a different view point when smiley is cool with folks even though 99 percent of the world sees his views as retarded. Who is the bigger person? You a cool dude smiley and after looking at the arguments I have to say may be the world is flat afterall.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You know one thing i noticed? All y'all are hella salty towards smiley for having a different view point when smiley is cool with folks even though 99 percent of the world sees his views as retarded. Who is the bigger person? You a cool dude smiley and after looking at the arguments I have to say may be the world is flat afterall.

I don't know why people get THAT upset when you ask them to even Fathom the thought of something you were raised knowing was true, could be wrong.

Its the something as arguing with people about God existing or Not. You grow up thinking God doesn't exist, somebody argues you that he Does, you're going to resist until you look into it yourself and vise versa. Just because you're saying something doesn't exist, doesn't make it not exist.

People have been arguing this for years. This same argument was happening 600 years ago.

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
I don't know why people get THAT upset when you ask them to even Fathom the thought of something you were raised knowing was true, could be wrong.
Because ITS INSANE.

Not that hard to figure out.

Its the something as arguing with people about God existing or Not. You grow up thinking God doesn't exist, somebody argues you that he Does, you're going to resist until you look into it yourself and vise versa. Just because you're saying something doesn't exist, doesn't make it not exist.

No. Its not. AT ALL.

The earth being round is actually proven with scientific evidence. Oh, AND FUCKING PICTURES.

Comparing whether or not the earth is flat to the the existance of dietys?
:eyecross::eyecross::eyecross::eyecross::eyecross::eyecross::eyecross:

People have been arguing this for years. This same argument was happening 600 years ago.
This has no bearing on anything, other than the amount of people that are stupid over that time.

May 9, 2002
i see what you mean.
Tho myself I do Believe in the Supernatural for I have witnessed plenty of things that are otherworldly and cannot be explained by coincidence or man made things both good and especially bad.
NO you havent (witnessed supernatural) and yes...you can (explain it). You just refuse to believe them because your brain cant comprehend science.

But again, its not uncommon for people who believe in one conspiracy theory, to believe in others and also believe in things they cant explain, with magic and deity-related powers.

Jan 31, 2008
This statement is made by the same guy who was born into christianity and never had the balls to consider that maybe it makes perfect sense to him because it is all he was taught and that it is all he knows.
You can put a mirror in front of this guy and he either closes his eyes or tries his hardest to look around it.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
smiley could you explain with your infinite wisdom how we can predict the tides of the ocean by the position of the moon with the earth being flat and gravity and a spinning global earth being fake??? is it photo shopped too??

"Newton theorized and it is now commonly taught that the Earth’s ocean tides are caused by gravitational lunar attraction. The Earth is 87 times more massive and therefore the larger object should attract the smaller to it, and not the other way around. If the Earth’s greater gravity is what keeps the Moon in orbit, it is impossible for the Moon’s lesser gravity to supersede the Earth’s gravity at Earth’s sea-level, where its gravitational attraction would even further out-trump the Moon’s. Not to mention, the velocity and path of the Moon are uniform and should therefore exert a uniform influence on the Earth’s tides, when in actuality the Earth’s tides vary greatly. Furthermore, if ocean tides are caused by the Moon’s gravitation, how is it that lakes, ponds, and other smaller bodies of standing water remain outside the Moon’s grasp, while the gigantic oceans are so effected!? .

I also know that when the Earth is HOT the water level rises so what if its the Sun traveling along the earth rises the tide. But thats just a thought. I don't know for sure.

But heres a question for you tho, so YOU can look into it.
Even if the Moon WAS the cause of high tide. Then Just to be clear, the moon pulling on one side the Ocean, somehow makes the Ocean on the other side of the world rise as well?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
This statement is made by the same guy who was born into christianity and never had the balls to consider that maybe it makes perfect sense to him because it is all he was taught and that it is all he knows.
You can put a mirror in front of this guy and he either closes his eyes or tries his hardest to look around it.
I said Vis versa. I know it works both ways you obviously let the hot air in your head prevent you from reading my post clearly. I KNOW I could be wrong. YOU cant even IMAGINE being wrong. So now, again is the one who is scared to look around?