OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Ive been explained that. The sun either travels on the Equator, Tropic of Cancer or Tropic of Capricorn.

when its on the tropic of Cancer its going to be more "light" on the North pole obviously because it has a smaller path around the earth on that tropic, there go your months of no nights.

Then its opposite when the sun is over the Tropic of Capricorn because it is at its furthest path around the north pole.

heres how the tropics look in the globe.

Nope...this model doesnt work for a number of reasons.

Try again.

May 9, 2002
shit like this makes me pissed that we were forced this belief without choosing what makes more sense.

Did you know there was pictures of Earth from space 100 years before we were even out there, and they look just like the blue marble picture, seems to me like they made up their mind on how the earth is supposed to look and kept it that way.

You have to be thousands of miles up in space to even see the whole earth. but somehow we did it in the 1800s...

19th century

seems like "it was a sphere" before we ever even saw.
LOLWUT

CMon man...you seriously are off the deepend.

Im trying to say away from posting vids from YouTube that completely destroy this FE nonsense, but then im no better than you.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Nope...this model doesnt work for a number of reasons.

Try again.
It works for a number of reasons and was brought up to challenge the globe model for YEARS. The fact that YOU say it doesn't work, without even posting why, doesn't change shit.

The fact that you keep dodging the Eclipse thats coming up and the direction its shadow is moving makes me sad. You talk about how Im the one using bullshit facts to backup some crazy theory, you can't even explain for yourself what you believe when it doesn't hold up.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Again, the sun setting and rising proves the Earth is round. You have dodged that since day one and your explanation for it on a flat Earth model is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it went under the horizon.
You said it yourself, the earth is TOO BIG to see the whole thing or a curve
but if you can't see the Sun it means it went under the earths curve LMAO
NO. Just No.

May 9, 2002
Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it went under the horizon.
You said it yourself, the earth is TOO BIG to see the whole thing or a curve
but if you can't see the Sun it means it went under the earths curve LMAO
NO. Just No.
Huh??? No, it means it SET...it went below the curve. Your FE model has the sun just moving AWAY from you...meaning it would need to shrink every night to a tiny speck. It doesn't. How are you not grasping this simple idea????

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Intel Showcases Application of AI for Space Research at NASA FDL Event | Intel Newsroom

Intel Newsroom
All News
Search Newsroom...

Intel Showcases Application of AI for Space Research at NASA FDL Event
News Byte

August 17, 2017

Share this Article

Contact Intel PR
Today, Intel hosted the NASA Frontier Development Lab (FDL) Wrap-Up Event at its Santa Clara campus, concluding an eight-week summer program. Intel is a key partner in FDL and provided support to ongoing research that is exploring the use of artificial intelligence (AI) to solve a range of challenges within the fields of space weather, space resources and planetary defense.

Through its work with NASA FDL, Intel is addressing critical knowledge gaps by using AI to help establish humanity as a space-faring civilization and solve problems that potentially affect all of us here on Earth.

As part of the program, Intel supported and mentored researchers who used Intel® Nervana™ deep learning technology to tackle the complex challenge of building detailed maps of the lunar poles – a thorny challenge that involves detecting craters and other features within the dramatic shadows of the polar regions as well as resolving the image artifacts and registration challenges required to make a cohesive map. This is a task that takes many weeks by hand for just a small section of the moon.

The team demonstrated that deep learning could achieve the same results as a human expert with vastly improved speeds, suggesting that detailed maps of all rocky objects in the solar system could be automated using deep learning techniques. It will also help future commercial space missions by providing reliable terrain mapping for missions looking for water and other volatiles. Intel supplied full Intel Nervana Cloud access and neon™ software to the researchers, as well as mentorship from Intel engineers.

Intel believes AI is driving the next big wave of computing and revolutionizing the way businesses operate and how people engage in every aspect of life. As a data company, it is imperative that Intel deliver solutions that create, use and analyze the massive amounts of data that are generated each and every minute. There is an incredible opportunity to make AI accessible to every industry, and Intel is working to do that with focus and support from across the company.

“Intel Nervana is uniquely designed to enable researchers and data scientists to use AI to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges, and it’s ideal for a problem such as accelerating space travel,” said Naveen Rao, corporate vice president and general manager, Artificial Intelligence Products Group, Intel. “From the moment we heard about this challenge, we were committed to applying our expertise and technology solutions to the groundbreaking work being done on applications of AI for space research. Congratulations to the research teams, and to the Intel mentors, who are advancing technology that could take us to Mars and beyond.”

At the event, the Intel-sponsored team shared its findings, which will be applied to near-term space missions. Additionally, Rao will participate in a thought leadership panel, in which industry experts will discuss the application of AI to space.

http://download.intel.com/newsroom/news-bytes/fdl-event.zip

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Lmao still arguing with smiley ??? Flat earthers are a lost cause. They know everything about everything cuz YouTube told em so!!
Trust me lil homie, You wouldn't say half the shit you say on here in person.
When I say Ive done my own research, believe it. Im not speaking out my ass. My beliefs don't require you to think the same as me, I don't give two shits what anybody on here religiously believes because Im nobody to judge, for I too could be wrong.

Ive told you before, and Ill say it again. You know some of the same people I know in REAL LIFE.
Sweat got at me all sideways at first over this, told him to come to my pad and lets smoke and talk about it, He did. If it hurts you that bad, meet up with me and we can actually talk about this, no youtube no nothing.

You act like the info you believe YOU came up with.
I actually think of why something could be a different way and Look into it. The fact that somebody else is years ahead on this topic than me is just cuz of that, they found out about it before me and tried looked into it themselves.
people have been saying the earth isn't a globe for YEARS the fact that YOU don't believe it, doesn't make it any less true.