OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
“Intel Nervana is uniquely designed to enable researchers and data scientists to use AI to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges, and it’s ideal for a problem such as accelerating space travel,” said Naveen Rao, corporate vice president and general manager, Artificial Intelligence Products Group, Intel. “From the moment we heard about this challenge, we were committed to applying our expertise and technology solutions to the groundbreaking work being done on applications of AI for space research. Congratulations to the research teams, and to the Intel mentors, who are advancing technology that could take us to Mars and beyond.”

http://download.intel.com/newsroom/news-bytes/fdl-event.zip
But i thought we been had technology since 1969 to go into space, shit we even had Satellites on VENUS before we even went to the Moon according to JFK. We had Rovers ON Mars in 2004.

Cant wait till they postpone more bullshit even tho we "have the technology for it"

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Huh??? No, it means it SET...it went below the curve. Your FE model has the sun just moving AWAY from you...meaning it would need to shrink every night to a tiny speck. It doesn't. How are you not grasping this simple idea????

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Ive been keeping track of the Suns position according to the Flat Earth and its orbit around it.

How come it works perfectly? Take into account that the Sun for me is almost 90 Million miles closer than what you think.

You know how time zones work, why does it work with the flat earth model?

Dec 11, 2006
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
My homie mentioned to me how he stumbled onto a video showing how they fuck up on mapping things and how it shows a flat earth when satellites come up with the images.
its in spanish but its pretty straight forward.

Skip to minute 1 and it shows how a satellite image can be made into a Globe from something FLAT

That's a LiDAR map that has been digitized photoshopped and ran through a 3D manipulation program. Pretty weak proof of a round earth if you ask me.
watch the 1 minute mark and tell me if that seems crazy to you

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
im not even gonna mention how Fake it all looks, But why are there STARS visible in this? Its a well known fact that Space is BLACK in Low earth orbit and any other place that isn't Ground Level. Funny huh
Well shit, you should write them, maybe they can make it look more real for you, just give them a chance.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Trust me lil homie, You wouldn't say half the shit you say on here in person.
When I say Ive done my own research, believe it. Im not speaking out my ass. My beliefs don't require you to think the same as me, I don't give two shits what anybody on here religiously believes because Im nobody to judge, for I too could be wrong.

Ive told you before, and Ill say it again. You know some of the same people I know in REAL LIFE.
Sweat got at me all sideways at first over this, told him to come to my pad and lets smoke and talk about it, He did. If it hurts you that bad, meet up with me and we can actually talk about this, no youtube no nothing.

You act like the info you believe YOU came up with.
I actually think of why something could be a different way and Look into it. The fact that somebody else is years ahead on this topic than me is just cuz of that, they found out about it before me and tried looked into it themselves.
people have been saying the earth isn't a globe for YEARS the fact that YOU don't believe it, doesn't make it any less true.

Ill meet up with you and tell you everything to your face I've said here. I apply logic and critical thinking, you don't. I don't read your posts anymore because you are emotionally vested in flat earth pseudoscience. I could care less if it's round or flat, I'm living life. Flat earth theory is for the sheep and it helps me identify those sheep and avoid them.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I don't think we know any of the same people smiley. I'm a white boy from KC and I stay solo for the most part I don't fuck with too many people except a few nortes that treat me like fam.