OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I feel sorry for people who really believe the earth is flat..im all for thinking outside the box and not taking shit at face value but this argument is so one sided and the flat earth side has zero proof and science to back up anything they believe just YouTube videos and I use the term losesly "theories" with zero substance or evidence. i like to hear them try though is entertaining.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
so like, when the sun rises in the morning , and sets at night....do flat earth people think the sun is moving in a straight line or some shit?

i just dont see how you can look in the sky, observe whats happening with the sun moon and stars, the day ad night cycle, etc...and really with any sort of serious belief, think the world is flat....that shit blows my mind

i couldnt even see my self seriously debating this shit

i can get it as some sort of far out trolling/joke....but beyond that...

Chief Keef said:

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I feel sorry for people who really believe the earth is flat..im all for thinking outside the box and not taking shit at face value but this argument is so one sided and the flat earth side has zero proof and science to back up anything they believe just YouTube videos and I use the term losesly "theories" with zero substance or evidence. i like to hear them try though is entertaining.
The funny thing is the MAAAAANY experiments scientists tried to use to PROVE Earth is spinning, turned out to show otherwise. So that experiment MUST be wrong so they did another. and guess what? Same thing happens.

The Doppler effect and the Michelson Morley experiment prove Earth to be motionless. Thats no youtube video. thats science baby

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
so like, when the sun rises in the morning , and sets at night....do flat earth people think the sun is moving in a straight line or some shit?

i just dont see how you can look in the sky, observe whats happening with the sun moon and stars, the day ad night cycle, etc...and really with any sort of serious belief, think the world is flat....that shit blows my mind

i couldnt even see my self seriously debating this shit

i can get it as some sort of far out trolling/joke....but beyond that...
By just asking that question, you obviously haven't even looked into it. Like I said in the first page look into it yourself before asking a question I rather have a conversation with someone who has looked into it, than someone who refuses to look into it.

But it goes like this.

The Moon isn't on that last one but you get the basics, flat earth 101

Gas One

May 24, 2006
bro your posting youtube videos
im not even gonna debate it, g

you cant prove anything with someone elses youtube video, man. cmon.
you are entitled to your own far out beliefs and we will agree to disagree. cool?

i see that as a way better conclusion to this

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
bro your posting youtube videos
im not even gonna debate it, g

you cant prove anything with someone elses youtube video, man. cmon.
you are entitled to your own far out beliefs and we will agree to disagree. cool?

i see that as a way better conclusion to this
Your asking how it works and I'm showing you. I could have easily have typed it out for you but you wouldn't understand it. and you STILL look away. So why even bother asking if you don't want to even fathom the thought of the Flat Earth.
Its simply an example.
Im not saying thats exactly how it is. be realistic

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i didnt ask you how anything works, bro. im saying that the idea of anyone whom would believe the earth is flat... for obvious reasons, is ridiculous.

it pretty much was me making a statement that believing the earth is flat is really fucking stupid.

now im not calling you stupid, thats just my opinion on the flat earth theory.
and once again, you are entitled to your own belief

my bad, was on the phone in the middle of typing this post so i had to edit

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
thats like me looking into the loch ness monster, dude.
some things in life are circular debates/arguments.

if you dont get how the world is spherical, theres no point of even proving it to you.
youll continue to go to youtube and post tin-foil hat conspiracy videos.

so thats where me as an adult, just says to you.....more power to you and your beliefs

Feb 11, 2006

Look at any picture of Antarctica and the North Pole, they look like copied and pasted snow.

"According to the report from the Inquisitr, Symmes planned to an expedition to explore the hollow with the help and funding from the government. However, he didn't get the help he needed and died in 1829 without achieving his lifelong dream.

Not soon after, many hollow earth theorists planned expeditions to explore the massive hole. However, due to some rare coincidences, some members of their expedition team died in an accident.
Mirror reported that Polar explorer Admiral Richard E Bird detailed in his diary his success of reaching inner Earth. According to him, he entered the hole and travelled 1,700 miles among mountains, vegetations, lakes, civilization and mammoth-like monster animals.
During the Nazi regime, the hollow earth theory is very much celebrated. According to the video, Adolf Hitler even ordered a research journey for a similar opening in the Antarctica. According to an article in Crystal Links, there are theories going around that Hitler with his men have found a refugee by entering the giant hole leading to inner Earth and up until now they are still enjoying their safe haven inside."
Then pics do not look copied and pasted bro

May 9, 2002
I dont think people really grasp the idea of how large the earth really is. Do people honestly think you are going to see much or any curvature at 20 miles? 30 miles? 40 miles? The earth is nearly 25000 miles in circumference. Even from Seattle to Mt. Rainier, which you can see most of and is 64 miles away...that is only .25% of the earth's surface. Think about that for a second.

In other words, Earth is FUCKIN MASSIVE. And Flat earthers want to see a curvature? Cmon man...

10 Easy Ways You Can Tell For Yourself That The Earth Is Not Flat | Popular Science

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
By just asking that question, you obviously haven't even looked into it. Like I said in the first page look into it yourself before asking a question I rather have a conversation with someone who has looked into it, than someone who refuses to look into it.

But it goes like this.

Flat Earth: 3D Model by Paul Cheeft - YouTube

Night and Day in the Flat Earth model - YouTube

The Moon isn't on that last one but you get the basics, flat earth 101
they can't be serious with this dumb shit lmfao..

have these people ever seen the sun rise or set? if the earth was flat the sun would always be in visual site based of these half wit models. and further our sun is so massive it dwarfs every planet in our solar system and it's light is powerful enough to reach planets that are hundreds of thousands of miles past our planet but some how half our planet stays dark by some magical power or by an unseen structure that causes a shadow..im done I feel stupid for even engaging in this horse shit.