OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Keep thinking, flourides in our water to make our teeth white. Keep thinking 911 was not an inside job. Keep thinking your government wouldn't lie to you. Keep thinking McDonald's in healthy. That gmos are actually good for you. Get your kids their vaccines so they live healthy. Forget the 5 extra million people who supposedly died in the holocaust. Keep thinking we went to the moon with the technology in a gameboy. It's worked just fine. Until it's questioned.
hahahaha

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Keep thinking, flourides in our water to make our teeth white. Keep thinking 911 was not an inside job. Keep thinking your government wouldn't lie to you. Keep thinking McDonald's in healthy. That gmos are actually good for you. Get your kids their vaccines so they live healthy. Forget the 5 extra million people who supposedly died in the holocaust. Keep thinking we went to the moon with the technology in a gameboy. It's worked just fine. Until it's questioned.
Did you know aids isn't even real too. It's a myth fabricated by the government. They been poisoning people for population control and then blaming it on aids and other fake viruses. Open your eyes people!

Jul 1, 2004
Breh, I dont know a single person that thinks McDonalds is healthy. Its tasty, cheap and convenient. Everybody knows the consequences of that. You know the world isn't always out to get you, right?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Are you telling me McDonald's isn't healthy??

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
What would they gain by making us believe the earth isnt flat? What part of their masterminded genius plan is that? Ill wait...
nothing actually. It used to be taboo to even speak of a round earth. In fact, the government at the time (you know the guys that always lie and conspire against the people) would throw people in jail for saying that. They also used to say the earth was the center of the universe which was wrong too

Jan 31, 2008
The Hubble telescope and Photoshop have their 25th anniversary together.

I was thinking about satellites yesterday. If we can zoom in from them, why do they need Google cars and drones driving around taking pictures. There's tons of satellites right?
I can never scroll down the page past your signature because it always stops and starts scrolling through your god damned playlist.
What kind of sorcery is this?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I can never scroll down the page past your signature because it always stops and starts scrolling through your god damned playlist.
What kind of sorcery is this?
I don't know bro, sorry lol maybe VERSACERO @VERSACERO did a sacrifice trying to get you to play the Bacon song

na,

but I found an article about GPS on the flat earth. because I was thinking of the satellites and how they could debunk the flat earth as GPS, we are taught, is from satellites orbiting us.

Philip Stallings: The Biblical Flat Earth: GPS, Towers, And Technology

made sense to me.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
One of Smiley's flat earther fall for anything stand for nothing gang gang is trolling the NASA live feed

Fitting their name is va Gina Love

Edit: the feed is being trolled by multiple flat earther, you morons are an epidemic

Btw this video is being filmed in the Arizona desert right now, it's fake!

If you can't see Kansas and China at the same time then it's not Earth!

Last edited: