OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony breh how u gonna prop that post!!! U of all ppl should know!!!

U live where the movie Dangerous Minds was about!!!

U should kno about how this shit was going on...
Raul's character was based on him

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony breh how u gonna prop that post!!! U of all ppl should know!!!

U live where the movie Dangerous Minds was about!!!

U should kno about how this shit was going on...
I have no idea what y'all are even on lmao

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Lol the more you dig into the flat earth pseudo science the more ridiculous and unbelievable it becomes. Even the ancient Greeks figured out the earth was a sphere without all the technological advances we've had in the last 2000 years.
One flat earth really looks like maybe a little more compact than just the top of a spherical cap and not a real drug administration to be the lead person in my hotel room late night next weekend

Jun 21, 2016
Lol the more you dig into the flat earth pseudo science the more ridiculous and unbelievable it becomes. Even the ancient Greeks figured out the earth was a sphere without all the technological advances we've had in the last 2000 years.
OG Aristotle didn't have inforwars.com and countless youtube videos at his disposal.