*OFFICIAL* Find me an NFL team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
I must say…you picked your team in the stupidest way possible.

You went on a forum that is pretty much based on the bay area…so you were taking “opinions” and listening to the Gore dick sucking from a bunch of Niner fans.

And then you looked for information on this possible choice on fucking youtube and video games! How gay is that?

You just can’t go past the inspiring Frank Gore? HAHAHA…what a douche! One week you can’t decide on a team…and the next Frank Gore is inspiring?

How about actually watching this team play…in this decade? How about watching the 31 other teams out there.

lol…actually nevermind. Stay a Niner fan!

Nobody else wants you as a fan.
Not really, I watched alot of film with the niners and did my research, Frank Gore is inspiring the way he runs the ball and having his mother and mate die yet still having the courage to play hard, that is inspiring.

Also not everyone here was talking about a 'bay area' team.

If I went by Madden I wouldn't of picked the 49ers, their blocking sucks a fat wang and the QB sucks balls. Very hard team to play with on that game, In the middle of my first season still going.

I have made my choice and am sticking with it, I don't care if they suck now, next season I will watch every game if they suck or not, it will be my first full season.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^actually in madden the don't suck as long as you just run the ball & throw to VD all day.....they made vernon davis unbelievable

Nov 27, 2006
Not really, I watched alot of film with the niners and did my research, Frank Gore is inspiring the way he runs the ball and having his mother and mate die yet still having the courage to play hard, that is inspiring.

Also not everyone here was talking about a 'bay area' team.

If I went by Madden I wouldn't of picked the 49ers, their blocking sucks a fat wang and the QB sucks balls. Very hard team to play with on that game, In the middle of my first season still going.

I have made my choice and am sticking with it, I don't care if they suck now, next season I will watch every game if they suck or not, it will be my first full season.
im not trying to hate on the niners but they are probably the most boring team to watch in the NFL, you might never watch a football game again after watching 1 niner game

May 2, 2002
im not trying to hate on the niners but they are probably the most boring team to watch in the NFL, you might never watch a football game again after watching 1 niner game
What are you talking about? He watched a lot of film and did his research.

I’m sure there is a ton of film on the Niners and all other teams in Australia to make an informed and intelligent decision.

Mar 26, 2006
What are you talking about? He watched a lot of film and did his research.

I’m sure there is a ton of film on the Niners and all other teams in Australia to make an informed and intelligent decision.
I actually did, I watched alot of teams on youtube. I like 49ers the best, whats your problem?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Chester Taylor's stats were padded cause he broke a 90 yarder...
lol.....so LT's stats get "padded" when he breaks long runs

Same with reggie bush? (well, the reggie bush of last year)

get outta here.....he ran on y'all.....y'all stopped AD due to injury, not because of the 9ers "super tough defense"

WE THE BEST!!!!!

Mar 10, 2007
^He fuckin rushed for over 100 yards the week before... injuries didn't botehr him then... YOU CANT TELL ME NOTHIN! hah that's it... I got my catchphase!!

TELL ME NOTHIN!

Mar 26, 2006
lol @ lisssin

lol @ the fact that you pick your NFL team AFTER the season is over tho

WE THE BEST!!!!
well I just started liking this game a week ago :p

cause its THE BEST!!

hey on a side note, dj khaled says 'Nigga' in his songs yet is an A-rab as you americans call it, so I was thinking, I'm not white or black or brown or anglo saxon, don't you think its fair I can say 'Nigga' too? Atleast type it on a forum?? ;p

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lmao @ "A-Rab"

depending on the places you go in america there's different amounts of other races that say the word nigga.....the thing is some people won't say it in front of a black person they don't know.....I stopped saying the word about 15 years ago except when reciting song lyrics or proving a point....but you can go ahead and say it on a message board, countless other white & latino kids on here are saying it! :)

WE THE BEST!!!!

Nov 27, 2006
well I just started liking this game a week ago :p

cause its THE BEST!!

hey on a side note, dj khaled says 'Nigga' in his songs yet is an A-rab as you americans call it, so I was thinking, I'm not white or black or brown or anglo saxon, don't you think its fair I can say 'Nigga' too? Atleast type it on a forum?? ;p
hey if you like soundin ignorant then go for it!