*OFFICIAL* Find me an NFL team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Well after a hard decision, helped by lots and lots of youtube videos from the 70s till today, people in this thread, madden 08 & a couple of movies, I made my choice and will stick with it through losses of 0-17 or wins of 17-0.

I just can't go past the inspiring Frank Gore, strong runner exciting to watch and I look forward to seeing him in action when the season starts up again playing for the 49ers.

To the 49ers fans on here, I hope you can accept me as one of your own as I will be watching our team play week in week out and eventually will get around to seeing them play in real life.

To everyone else thanks so much for the advice and helpfull comments, I wish your teams all the best and look forward to watching the rest of the games and the superbowl this year.

Cheers!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

WE THE BEST!!!!

Mar 26, 2006
you guys are funny

I just wanted some info on all the teams, things like g w bush owned the jaguars before so I would never support anything he likes ect ect, the 49ers have a great history and might not be the best right now but they have some great players and support, Gore in particular, alot of heart and he runs the ball like a bull.

I look forward to watching every game live from australia ;)

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you guys are funny

I just wanted some info on all the teams, things like g w bush owned the jaguars before so I would never support anything he likes ect ect, the 49ers have a great history and might not be the best right now but they have some great players and support, Gore in particular, alot of heart and he runs the ball like a bull.

I look forward to watching every game live from australia ;)
welcome to the endless bickering and psuedohate that comes with loving an NFL team

NOW GO EAT SOME AUSSIE COCK YOU FORTYWHINER QUEER!!!!!! :cheeky:

WE THE BEST!!!!

Mar 26, 2006
How many niner fans were their before 1980s?
I don't know that, but their glory days were in the 80' and 90's

Their stadium is the oldest in the NFL, its a shame it can't be rennovated, the youtube clips give that stadium an amazing atmosphere I have to go there before the move.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I don't know that, but their glory days were in the 80' and 90's

Their stadium is the oldest in the NFL, its a shame it can't be rennovated, the youtube clips give that stadium an amazing atmosphere I have to go there before the move.
I been there.....wasn't all that great.....lol.....

nah, but f'real, I only got the Oakland Coliseum to compare it to....and I went with a redskins fan to the 9ers vs redskins game.....it was a coo environment, but I liked Oakland's more.....I don't like the way 3com/monster park/whatever its called this week is built as far as the seating arrangement, it had an odd looking bunch of bleachers and shit....might've been before they built sbc/pacbell park for sf giants baseball....I don't remember tho.....

but smoking at the Coliseum > smoking at monster park.....halftime in oakland was nuts there was so much weed smoke in the air in the smoking section

WE THE BEST!!!!!

Props: :ab: and :ab:
May 2, 2002
I must say…you picked your team in the stupidest way possible.

You went on a forum that is pretty much based on the bay area…so you were taking “opinions” and listening to the Gore dick sucking from a bunch of Niner fans.

And then you looked for information on this possible choice on fucking youtube and video games! How gay is that?

You just can’t go past the inspiring Frank Gore? HAHAHA…what a douche! One week you can’t decide on a team…and the next Frank Gore is inspiring?

How about actually watching this team play…in this decade? How about watching the 31 other teams out there.

lol…actually nevermind. Stay a Niner fan!

Nobody else wants you as a fan.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I must say…you picked your team in the stupidest way possible.

You went on a forum that is pretty much based on the bay area…so you were taking “opinions” and listening to the Gore dick sucking from a bunch of Niner fans.

And then you looked for information on this possible choice on fucking youtube and video games! How gay is that?

You just can’t go past the inspiring Frank Gore? HAHAHA…what a douche! One week you can’t decide on a team…and the next Frank Gore is inspiring?

How about actually watching this team play…in this decade? How about watching the 31 other teams out there.

lol…actually nevermind. Stay a Niner fan!

Nobody else wants you as a fan.
welcome to the endless bickering and psuedohate that comes with loving an NFL team
WE THE BEST!!!!

May 2, 2002
^mad that syko became a niner fan... hahaha
Actually…I’m happy!

I’m a Browns fan…and I wasn’t trying to get him to become a fan of my team.

I told him to pick the Jags…but for some reason some guy in Australia couldn’t pick a team that Bush’s brother partly owned at one time.

It’s not WHO he is a so-called fan of…it’s they way he went about it.

Watching a few clips on youtube and playing some madden?